Extended Details & Cast

Neu•tral Zone
Noun: An area the length of the football between the offense and defense prior to the snap of the football. No player other than the center is allowed to have any part of his body in the neutral zone until the ball is snapped. The center is allowed to be over the ball in order to snap it.
🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈

"You drive me insane Baker but I wouldn't have it any other way,"

"Right back at you Henderick"

Or

Christina Hendricks aka Chris aka Chrissy. She had gotten everything she wanted. A great father, a great step mother, amazing friends. Even had a great friendship with her long time crush which was Beverly Hills star quarterback Jordan Baker. The only thing that wasn't great was that she experienced an abusive stepfather and a biological mother who doesn't care about her. Does she go with Jordan? Does she eventually get away from her stepfather? Lies, treachery, loyalty, trust, heartbreak.

Christina Hendricks
Picture her however you want her to look like

Jordan Baker
Michael Evans Behling

Asher Adams
Cody Christian

Olivia Baker
Samantha Logan

Layla Keating
Greta Onieogou

Spencer James
Daniel Erza

Taima 'Coop' Cooper
Bre-Z
🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈

DISCLAIMER: I don't own own All American's storyline nor the characters. I only own Chrissy, her family, her actions and storyline.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Thank you for reading my story! It means a lot. Please don't forget to comment, vote and follow if you want.