Bonus Chapter 1: I didnt know then.

Chrissy's POV:
I got out of our car and ran to the Adam's front door and knocked before my mom even got unbuckled. My mom had just got out of the car when they opened the door. "Hi Chirssy,"
I said a quick hello to Mr. Adams and ran into Asher's room. I could hear my mom apologizing and said that I was looking forward to play with Asher. My mom and dad had to work late and so I was spending the night with Asher and his parents. "I'll see you tomorrow Christina,"
I ignored her and kept walking towards Asher's room. "Hey Ash-"
I stopped when I saw another person in the room who wasn't Asher. "Who are you?"
The person turned and looked at me and gave me a confused look. "I was here first. who are you?"
I walked up to him. "Christina Hendricks. Where's Ash?"
I heard footsteps coming up behind me, I turned around and saw that it was Asher. "Chris, this is Jordan. We met at football camp. Jordan, this is my best friend Chris,"
I just eyed Jordan. "Oh, is he spending the night too?"
Asher shook his head. "No, just here for a little bit"
I nodded and walked over to Asher's bed and hop on it.
---
I was in class the next day waiting for Asher to show up but he didn't. The last boy to walk in was Jordan. The teacher walked over to him and smiled. "You must be Jordan?"
He nodded and then looked at me and wved a little which I responded with a wave. "You met Christina?"
He took his eyes off me and to the teacher. "Yes, I met her on Saturday. I also know Asher,"
The teacher smiled. "Well that's good because Christina and Asher share a table and the third seat mate just moved so you can sit with her. Asher will be back tomorrow, hes just sick,"
Jordan nodded and walked over next to me and sat down. "Hi,"
I said hi back and looked at the teacher who was telling us to get our books out and read for thirty minutes.
----
The only friend I had was Asher and he wasn't there. Jordan was inside with our teacher getting his stuff organized. I was walking along the wood pieces that surround the playground when three snobby girls can up to me. Kassie was the meanest. They were the reasons I didn't have any friends. "I still don't understand why Asher is friends with you. Asher is so cool and you are not,"
I rolled my eyes. They were always jealous about the fact I was Asher's best friend and not them. I tried to walked past them but one of them pushed me off the wood pieces and made me fall backwards. "Don't think of becoming friends with Jordan. We'll make sure of that,"
"And how would you make sure of that?"
The girls turned around and I could see Jordan standing there. Must've gotten done with the teacher. One of the girls walked closer to him. "Oh. Jordan. You don't wanna be friends with her,"
Jordan rolled his eyes. "And what reason is that?"
Kassie walked up to him this time. "Shes a four eyed freak,"
Jordan looked at her with the most annoyed look on his face. "So you don't want to be her friend cause she can't see that well? It's not her fault,"
Kassie seemed to get mad about the fact Jordan wasn't agreeing with her. "Jordan, shes damaged. Unlike me! I'm perfect,"
Jordan makes a disgusted sound. "You re far from perfect. Your eyes are too far apart. As well as your nose is too big for your face. I don't care if a person is perfect or not. I dont want to be friends with someone who bullies people for anything. Leave me alone and if you bother Christina again, you'll have to deal with me,"
Jordan walked over to me and reached out to help me up. I looked into his eyes as I grabbed his hand.
I didn't know this back then but he was gonna be the love of my life.