Chapter Twenty-Five: Here

Jordan's POV:
      It's been a couple of days since Chrissy disappeared and no one has heard from her. Her phone was found smashed by her car in the school's parking lot and there was a little blood on the ground. I really didn't know what to do anymore. I could bearly eat or sleep when we broke up but now? I wasn't eating or sleeping at all. I was more worried about her then I was worried about eating. I was walking downstairs when I heard my mom on the phone with someone in her office. "He was? When? Why wasn't I told? Was her father?"
"That makes sense to why she just disappeared like that and next time do a better job at informing people,"
     She? Disappeared? He? She's talking about Chrissy. Was the he, she was talking about Grant? I walked into the office and mom looked at me but continue to talk on the phone. "Has anyone been following them?"
      "They'll lead you to her,"
      My heartbeat started to pick up a little. "Alright. This time kept me informed,"
      Mom hung up the phone and looked at me.  "Grant's out?"
     "Yes, the day Chrissy got disappeared,"
     "Has anyone been following him?"
    "No, after he was let out he vanished,"
    "How does a person vanish?"
    "I don't know. But he'll turn up. That was a detective on the phone, he's been tracking Ericka and her mom. Nothing so far," She said.
     I nodded and walked out of the office and into the kitchen where Olivia was standing. She turned and looked at me. She walked over to me and hugged me but I couldn't move my arms. I was numb to everything. Chrissy is probably being held captive by Grant. Who knows what she's going through.

       Chrissy's POV:
     I looked up at Grant as he struck me in my face again. I don't know how long I've been in here. At least a couple of days right? My face was probably bruised all over the place and so was my body since Grant came, I would get beat a few times a day. Some to the point where I'd black out, some just a punch or two. I still really haven't figured out why I'm here though but considering only thing Grant does when he comes down is hit me. I'm here for stress relief or just a punching bag. "That was a weak one,"
      He tipped the chair back and it made me hit the ground hard. I just laughed as my vision blurred for a second. "Are you throwing a tantrum cause I'm not gonna cower in fear of you anymore?"
    I wasn't afraid of him anymore and even if I was, I wasn't gonna show him. "No, I just don't understand how you are still a smart ass,"
    He lifted the chair back up and hits him again. "I always was one,"
     "How haven't I broke you?"
     "Is that why you kidnapped me? To try to break me?" I laughed. "Too late for that,"
      He looks at me and chuckles. "You mean Ripley and Jordan?"
    I shot him a confused look. "Ripley is my daughter,"
    I must've have been delirious cause I could've swore he said that Ripley was his daughter. "Wait, what?"
      "Yeah, you were never there when Ripley came over. I always made sure that you didn't know about her,"
     "I'm confused?"
     He smirked. "Ripley's mom and I were good friends and one night we got drunk and had sex and that resulted in a pregnancy and that was Ripley. Throughout the years, I was there for Ripley and your mom was too,"
     "So what you are saying is-"
     "Ripley slept with Jordan to ruin your relationship. We thought it was gonna be hard but it was fairly easy...sorta. I mean it was easy once we got him to loosen up a little by getting him high and maybe a little drunk,"
      Drunk? Jordan didn't say he was drunk? He said that he just got high? Did they get him drunk?
      "Drunk? Jordan said he wasn't?"
   Grant shrugged. "Maybe cause he didn't want to tell you? But yeah he was drunk,"
     "Was Ripley?"
      "No. Oh and also Jordan did try to pry her off but Ericka was there and took pictures of Ripley on top of Jordan and Ripley threatened to send them to you if he didn't sleep with her,"
       "So you basically got your daughter to rape someone that was impaired just cause of your hatred for me? You seriously are a disgusting and despicable person and both your daughter are too,"
        I'm mad at Jordan when I shouldn't be. He was blackmailed into it. If I get out of here, I know the first person I'm going too. "Yeah, well you'll get over it. I got your mom into it,"
      "She's not my mom. My egg donor, maybe. But definitely not my mom,"
     He chuckled and punched me in the mouth. I spit out the blood that was quickly filling my mouth. "Smart ass,"
     He walked out of the room and I sighed and wait a couple of minutes when I knew he wasn't coming back and let the tears fall down. I was just so done. My entire body ached, my heart ached, I was tired beyond belief. I just kept thinking about what my dad was going through, what Brittany was going through and what Jordan was going through. I can't believe that I was mad at Jordan when he wasnt at all at fault. Even if he was drunk and shit, when Asher spilled the beans, he could've told me about the pictures.
     Would you have believed him?
     Yes
    Did you ever give him the chance too?
     I guess not but now since I know what actually happened, he doesn't need to explain what happened. I can't blame him for what happened.
***
      I got woken up by hitting the ground hard, I quickly braced myself to be roughly picked back up and punched by nothing came. I looked around and saw no one was there. I looked around me and Insaw that there was broken pieces of wood everywhere. I didn't think of what caused it all I knew was that this was my chance to escape. I quickly broke the chair more and broke the arms off and slid the wood from between my arms and the zip tie. I quickly untied my legs from the chairs legs and quickly got up from the chair but immediately face-planted as my body screamed at me for one being beaten every hour for the past couple of days and two for not being able to stand up. I gently but quickly got back up and looked around for something I could use as a weapon. I spied a monkey wrench on the toolbox that was behind where I was sitting. I made my way over there, wincing of every moment. I don't know how I'm gonna get out of here when I'm so much pain that it feels like I'm gonna pass out but I got too. After a few minutes of mentally preparing myself, I made my way over to the door when it burst open and I didn't even think, I just swung. The guy who wasn't wearing a mask backs up just in time. "Woah, calm down.     I'm with BHPD,"
      I just stood there, with the wrench ready to swing at a moments notice. He slowly reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet and showed me his badge. "I'm Detective Reynolds,"
    My mind wasn't allowing me to believe that it was a real detective. "You could be faking it. Grant has people in high places," I said.
     He looked over his shoulder. "Come over here,"
     My grip on the wrench was so tight that my knuckles were probably turning white. As soon as I saw who it was, I let my arms dropped as the wrench slid out of my hand. I ignored every pain in my body as I ran to him buried my head into his chest.
    "You're here," I said into his chest.