Last Author's Note

When I was originally writing this show it was gonna be an Asher fic. As I continue to write it, my mind kept putting Jordan's name down instead of Asher, so I gave in and switched it to Jordan. I was actually just writing it for myself and wasn't gonna publish it or anything. My friend on Twitter wanted to read a Jordan fic but there wasn't any at the time so I said screw it, Imma publish it so she can read the story. I wasn't even expecting it to hit more than a few hundred reads cause the fandom is so small and the show was on. When I hit, a thousand reads within a week, I was dumbfounded. I couldn't believe that these many people (rather the reread the story or not) liked my story. I mean the sentence structure wasn't the best and the descriptions aren't either. Now it's at 36K reads and I literally can't thank you all for getting my story at 36K reads. It means everything to me.
         Ace, I don't know if you read my story anymore (Cause I know your busy) nor do we talk a lot, but I just wanted to give you a little paragraph to thank you for convincing me to keep writing the story after my writer's block and thank you for wanting a Jordan story. If it wasn't for you, this wouldn't be as far as it is.
----
      While this story is ending, I'm thinking about making a second book but it will obviously be purely headcanon as we don't have a second season yet. I don't know what direction I will take it yet. I don't know if I'm gonna have Billy in it a lot or what I am gonna do yet but if it's something you want, let me know it the comment below. Also PLEASE comment on what you guys thought about the book, I will really appreciate it. For example; what was your favorite chapter, what was your favorite moment, what you picture Chrissy's look, etc.

       Once again thank you so much for the support and love.
-Ally