episode-1

"Venus...We are going out, do you need anything from outside?" My mom shouted from the living room.
           Nothing mom...Thanks. If I need anything, I'll text you....Okay hun have dinner and go to bed early ,We'll be late... my dad said with that they left the house.

          Mommmm......Daddddd......
I screamed out,and found myself lying on a bed with stitches on my hand and leg.I heard a beep sound from the corner of my bed,when I was about to move I felt a severe pain through out my body and gave up on my trails to get up,recollecting the memories my body was shivered like hell,my eyes were filled with tears 😢that I was unable to see the surroundings because of the blurriness caused by my tears,suddenly I felt a soft hand sqeezing my palm.

           It's okay child don't worry you are in a safe place now.Those are the words that I heard when I fell into sleep again.

          Don't know from how long I have been lying on the bed.

          It was dark everywhere and some one hold my wrist and dragged me to an empty room.Their eyes were bright red,holding a knife in one hand and me on other hand,he started to dig that knife into my abdomen slowly,my screams were his favourite music,

          PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME.....I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE PAIN.....  I'm cut off by a woman's voice. "Don't panic dear,here no one is going to hurt you just calm down", She caressed my forehead. I slowly opened my eyes and look into a blue eyes of an old women in her mid 50's. She is looking adorable,she wore a nice smile and gave me an assuring nod that I'm in a safe place.She is resembling like my mother.

          Someone knocked the door I turned my head and look at the person standing there.He came near to us and asked me how i am feeling now.I just starred at him with frowning my eyebrows in confusion.May be that old women have seen my expression,she cleared her throat and said....

          I'm Mrs.Amanda White and he is my husband Mr.George White.When I was about to ask them how I came here they just cut me off and said...We know what you are going to ask just take some rest,we will talk about it when you are fully recovered. Until then feel like you are staying in your home dear.With that they left the room,allow me to take some peaceful rest which I forgot way back.

Amanda's P.O.V:

          We don't know even her name,but she is resembling our daughter Stella...

              It's been ages but we were unable to find our only daughter. May be they changed their identity and moved to a far place.The hardest thing is not talking to someone you used to talk everyday. We are facing this since our daughter left us for her love.

          George is a great business tycoon,our daughter Stella is the one and only heir to our entire property. For everyone, family is the greatest wealth that we'll ever possess. Even though we are busy with our work we used to spend most of our time with Stella.

           Still I remember that day which supposed to be most memorable day of our life but turns into a nightmare that is haunting us till now.I covered my face with the palms but these tears were unstoppable.Someone came and sat beside me, comforting me by placing a hand around my shoulder.I turn around to see George with concern and sadness filled in his eyes.

        We both know we can't forget what happened. Let's just hope one day we'll find our daughter.For now let's take care of that poor girl.

*********~~~~~~~~***********