Episode-23

The day is ending, tomorrow is Sunday and I should come up with an Appropriate excuse to convince the White's with the decision of mine to move out of the mansion.

My duty is over so I decided to walk to the mansion. I need to think through the things that are going on in my life right now. Just when I'm about to cross the street, A car rushed and stopped in front of me. I'm so startled and my heartbeat increased. I opened my eyes to see the person who got down from the car and stood infront of me.

"Zandar!!!" It came out in a whisper as I'm still in shock. He just stood there silently. He tightened his fists as if he is going to punch someone.

"Can we leave" he looked at me and without a single word he walked towards his car. I sighed as I know what is going on in his mind so silently hoped into the car.

The car ride is so calm but not peaceful, it's like I am sitting in a haunted house waiting for some ghost to suddenly appear, the tension is too thick you can't cut it even with a butcher knife. I decided to break the silence "Zan...." he turned on the music with full volume.

He parked the car and went into his house without waiting for me. I followed him and in the living room the remaining guys are there. "Hey" I told not to one in particular. "Hi Venus, hope you had a nice time" Blake said.

I know the sarcasm in his words but said "yeah" with a forced smile. Zandar is no where to be seen may be he went to his room. I sat there silently.

"Enough guys, I know you all are mad at me for going out with Jake. Believe me I've my reasons."

Clara grabbed her car keys and rushed out without any word. No one even tried to stop her when I was about to go behind her Charlie held my hand and stopped me. "What happened to her" I asked him. " It's not my place to tell, but it's a bad idea to talk to her right now."

"Okay, where is Zandar?" I asked them. They told me where he is and I went to his room. I knocked on the door but there is no response so I opened it slowly and entered into the room. He's there in the corner of his room punching the bag so hardly.

I stood there silently for ten minutes, but he ignored me, Don't know why it's hurting me. I don't want to cry so I hold my tears from falling, when I was about to leave he hold my hand. I stuck to my spot without any movement. His hands move to my waist and pulled me towards him. My back is pressed to his chest. He hugged me tightly, I felt so safe and finally let my tears to fall.

"Shhh,don't cry cupcake" He turns me into his arms to face him "I'm sorry for hurting you." When I was about to say something he placed his index finger on my lips.

"Don't run away cupcake" he whispered and plant his lips on mine. OMG!!! What's happening to me I feel like I'm melting. I placed my hands on his bare chest. He stopped kissing me and hurt is evident in his face. I just watched him examining my face.

" I....um..." he's searching for words to speak. How stupid am I? Oh no don't say sorry for kissing me Zan. Before it's going to happen I blurted out something I would never tell to anyone, "No, it's just that, this is my first kiss so I don't know how to.....", I took a deep breath and gathered all my courage and whispered,"Kiss me Zan."

For a second he's just shocked and the very next second my lips were crashed with his. His hands were on my waist and mine were snaked around his neck. Zan suck my bottom lip and I gasped. He takes that as a Chance and deepened the kiss, my hands moved into his soft hair. This is my first kiss and I'm not going to regret it for giving it to Zan.

The moment was so good, he's moving his hands from my waist to the hem of my shirt. There's the sudden rush of electricity between us. His fingers started to graze on my bare stomach. I jerk and he stopped what he's doing and looked into my eyes.

How can I forgot that most of my body was having the scars. "Let me see Venus, how bad he hurted you?" There is Venus in his voice and concern in his eyes. My wounds were healed but the marks are still there making my body look ugly.

Fear rushed in every nerve of mine. What if he don't like me? Tears starting to roll but he wipe them with his thumb and cupped my face. He placed a kiss on my forehead and hugged me gently.