Episode-27

Venus pov:

All are staring at me. So I told them Venus Hales is my name. "What's your parents names Venus ?", Amada rushed towards me and asked.

         "Peter and Lea Hales", I said. Soon Amanda started crying and hugged me tightly while George went to his room with an unreadable look on his face.

         I turned my attention from Amada to the remaining people and they all are just looking shocked and staring at me without any word.

         "We are sorry honey! It's our fault that we lost our daughter and now we were about to lose you too." Amanda said sobbing.

          I turned to my friends and asked "Can someone care to explain what's going on ?" I got no response. All I got is " It's not our place to tell you Venus" from Zan.

          I took Amanda's hand and went to their room and shut the door. I knelt down in front of them pleading them to speak. George came to me and squeezed my shoulders, I raised my head but looking into his eyes I startled. He's crying and fell on his knees beside me.

     "Lea, your mother, is our daughter Venus, till today we're hoping she is doing fine somewhere but never expected this, she fell in love with your dad, but she didn't informed us about her love. One day she left a note and gone with your dad. In that note she wrote she will kill her self if we try to search for her. We both hoped one day they will return, but they didn't, we are not that cruel to kill our daughter's happiness Venus. I don't know from where she got the idea that we won't approve her choice. Maybe it's because we were hoping to get her married to Joseph as he was close to our family but we never pressured her. Till today we don't know that we have a grand daughter and that's you."

         It took me a while to process everything. Amanda brought a pic of my mom and showed it to me. Unable to hold back my tears I give up and started crying for the first time cause of happiness that I found my family which I never thought exist, after my parents death. I looked at both of them and hugged them tightly.

         After sometime we went back to living room "Meet my grand daughter Venus Hales! The one and only heir to the White's" George said with a hint of pride and lots of emotion.I can see everyone's face lighten up with joy. Everybody is congratulating my grandparents!? ( strange calling that) and I slipped away into the kitchen.

"What is going on in that little head of yours" I turned my gaze to the voice and smiled to Zan. "All are waiting for you in the living room, if you are ready we can go and send him behind the bars."Zan waiting for my answer but I didn't respond.

I can't leave him that easy, after what he had done to my parents, to me and to his own family. Grandpa ordered an enquiry on Joseph and came to know that , he is the reason why my mom went with my dad without informing them. He manipulated her by saying my grandpa will kill my dad if she tell. Mean while Joseph tried to gain the power on White's property but failed due to the will in which my grandparents mentioned the entire property will go to their grandchildren after they turned to 21 years if their daughter have any or else it'll go to the welfare trust. So he killed my parents by picturing it as an accident and didn't killed me but tortured me cause I haven't turned 21. So once I'm legal to get the property, he planned to kill me and acquire the property which doesn't happened by god grace. I don't know how he got all the information within hours, perks of being billionaire I guess.

"Don't hand him over to the cops, I want to learn boxing" I said to Zan. He came to me and searched my head for any injuries "what are you doing Zan" "Then what are you talking Venus, I'm the only one who's teaching you boxing but you want Joseph out of all to teach boxing to you?"

"I never said like that, let me finish my words. I want a unique punching bag Mister" I said with an evil glint. "It's sounds like you're more dangerous than Joseph, I have to make some escape routes and hiding places before making you as my life partn...." he cut himself and my eyes went wide.

"I know it's not the better time to say, so for now just pretend you never heard anything and get ready to learn your boxing with Joseph special punching bag ." We both fist bumped and went out.