episode-11

Zander's P.O.V

          "Sir it's time to wake up,sir what would you like to have for breakfast?,sir your car keys, sir what do you want for snacks?, sir, sir, sir......" Ugh!!! this is the only word I used to hear everyday. I know it's annoying but I'm helpless...

          Many of us think that being super rich is a blessing but it's also a curse in some ways like they say ' Too much of anything is good for nothing ' .

          I have everything in my life, my parents provided me everything but their time. They are too busy with their business that they forgot about having a son who needs them atleast in few occasions if not entire life.

          So I rather spend my time with friends than in this house. I never call it as my home because I never felt I have one. My friends understand me more than my parents ever does and they are with me from kindergarten.

          In college except my friends everyone think that I'm some kind of rebel, ofcourse I used to maintain that type of character.

          Every guy fears that I'm going to steal their girls even though I'm not, and every girl drools over me which is way more irritating than bathing in a hot pool in the middle of the summer.

          Today I'm not in a mood to drive to college so I asked Clara to pick me up. We entered the college and Clara asked me to go ahead that she has to take something from her locker. As always I met with the boys and are waiting for her to join us at cafetaria before we go to our classes.

          It's been 15minutes and she is not here and it doesn't take 10 minutes. So we went to the lockers and saw jake and his friends blocking Clara and being rude to her. She is looking as if she will cry at any second now and I couldn't control myself. I went over and punched him. One punch led to another and in no time we are all started fighting.

          I saw a girl walking into the scene, maybe towards her locker. She is definitely a new girl because no one here dares to come into our fight.

          Suddenly she got pushed by one of Jake's mate and fell down quite harshly. She looked as if she is in so much pain. I shoved him to a side and helped her up. I couldn't even ask her name as I saw one of the lecturer coming our way and left to the class.

          Don't know why but I felt she is in immense pain. Strange, I mean I don't even know her name but I Felt her pain.

          "Hehe...You lost, no one can defeat me in this game Joe."Clara gave us an annoying look and said "Can't you guys leave that stupid game atleast in this class?" "Sorry Clara we can't, be a good girl and listen to the class cause we know you will teach us in the evening." She just heaved a sigh and continued listening to the professor.

          "Welcome you must be Venus" I turned front to see who is the new joiner to our class.There, she is, the girl I saw during the fight.

          She is too nervous to face us all,she just nodded. I watched her as she took the seat beside Clara. So her name is Venus..... Not bad.

          I saw Clara made a little conversation with her and I am surprised. It is just that Clara isn't the type to talk in between the class and that Venus girl looked so nervous to even glance other people. And here they are chatting as if long lost friends.

          Finally it's Lunch break.. Daily Clara brings me lunch, her mom is a good cook.

          As a gang we used to maintain some attitude so that no one would dare to mess with us. We sat on our table waiting for Clara. Joe, Charlie and Blake stood in the line to get food.

          At last Clara arrived but not alone, Venus is also there with her. Wow!I think We are having a guest to join with us in today's lunch. Unknowingly I was staring at them and I think those three also noticed.

          They started questioning among themselves so I guess they didn't notice her in the class. But then I noticed only Clara coming to us and Venus sitting alone. I guess she is not comfortable sitting with us.

          I don't know why whenever I see her..... I feel like I am looking at a complicated puzzle that needed to be solved. I can't explain the feeling that bubbles in my heart in words but I'm gonna figure it out very soon.... hopefully.