Episode-6

Finally it's weekend. Everyone will get excited about the weekend to enjoy with their family and friends.

           Yeah, I'm also excited to find a part time job so that I don't need to depend on anyone.

            Neither mobile nor laptop is there with me so I have to search for a job by exploring this place.

            I came out from the White's mansion and chose a random street .As I'm walking through the street I have this strange feeling.

             Like someone is watching me but when I look around, I found no one.

              As I resumed walking, I have seen a shadow following me. Shiver ran through my spine and tears burned my eyes. I blinked away the tears to clear my vision.

               I decided to run away and just took off in some random direction without any knowledge of where I'm going.

                That shadow is chasing me, " Venus, don't run away. Just stop running girl", he is shouting my name....

                Oh My God! He found me. But how??? I don't know and don't want to know. I just cannot be caught. Not right now, when I am not strong enough to face that monster and I certainly don't want to endure the pain he is going to inflict upon me. I am done living that nightmare and with the new found determination, I ran with all my strength.

                 I didn't even realize the tears that flowing continuously. Everything from past one month has been reeling in my mind. I started running even harder even though my body, it feels like I am in hell. I am feeling as if I'm on fire. But it didn't stop me.

                 I managed to hide myself
and sigh in relief after knowing he is no where near me.

                  Then I realized, I relieved so soon because I don't know where I am."Why god? why do you always do this to me?"  thought bitterly as I sat on a bench  in hope of getting some help.

                It's getting dark and cold, I found no way to go back to my place.I pressed my knees to my chest and rest my head on my knees.To my worst luck it started raining. I couldn't stop a memory rushing over.

                 "Venus!James! come inside you'll catch cold". "No mom,me and dad are dancing here come and join with us". "Don't you guys want hot chocolate",me and dad ran into the house. As usual Dad and I had competition who will drink it first and as always I won the competition, or let's just say Dad makes me win everytime. Mom brought our favorite fries and cookies in the meantime. We both dig into them while she just sat with her fruit salad and laughed at us and we both joined her. Our home filled with our laughter.

                  I don't know how long I sat there, I felt a car stopped in front of me.I couldn't recognize that person because of my blurred eyes.I just hoped and prayed it's not that monster again. Even if it is him, I don't know if I can run anymore. I feel like my energy drained out completely after remembering the sweet moments with my parents.

                But, when I saw the person coming towards me, I realized it's not that monster but my Saviour.

                 It's true when people say that 'God will open a window when all the doors are closed' . I truly felt that he opened my window when I needed it the most, when I couldn't find my way out of this situation.

               I jumped and hugged my Saviour tightly thanking the Universe wholeheartedly.