Episode-7

"Clara!.......Thank you....Thank you sooo much"I hugged her and she returned it with same anxiety as me. She take me to her car and opened passenger door and I hopped into it.

              She is driving with  complete silence until she decided to break it, "Venus shall I drive you to my house? We can go to your house tomorrow, and it's quite late now so I think it's better this way" with that she continued her driving.

              "Umm....Clara I don't have any house of my own actually...."she cut off my explanation by abruptly stopping the car and turned her gaze to me, "What! You're homeless?? That's why you are sitting all alone there? Then where do you sleep at night?"she started firing questions on me.

              I cut her off and said " No Clara, I'm staying in White's Manson.They are taking care of me, I just lost in the streets while returning to the Manson".

              "What!? For real!!!! Wow Venus that's wonderful. We can hangout with each other frequently cause we are friends with Whites. I mean my parents handle some of their companies. Ok then, let's go to White's place".

               "Oh that sounds good"was all I said. I don't know what else to say because I have no idea Whites are that rich. I mean, sure they have a huge mansion and I know they are some business people but that's it.

           "Wait!You are staying with White's, then what about your parents?"after hearing that question I just couldn't control given the emotional episode I have just gone through.

             Stupid tears, why don't they stop when I want to control them.Clara noticed my tears and didn't ask anything and just drove to our destination.

             One of the servant, Katherine, opened the door. George and Amanda are waiting in the living room.While we are entering Amanda rushed to me and hugged me."Where did you go Venus...We are so scared that something happened to you. We are about to call police." I am speechless. She checked me if I got injured anywhere.

                "I'm fine Amanda...I just wanted to explore the place and find whether I can have a job at any cafe or mall and just lost in a random street..I tried to comeback but failed.Then my friend Clara saw me and took me to here"now their gaze turned to Clara.

                 "Hello Amanda, it's been a while we met . How are you doing?"she asked her with a smile.

                 "Hey Clara!Fine hun, sorry come in"she took us both to the living room.

                  "Hi George, sorry I make you people feel tensed.Actually I went to search for a part time job unfortunately this thing happen".

                He remained silent for a few seconds and then shoved a packet into my hands. "Here, Take it Venus",he gave me a mobile phone and said "Don't ever repeat this again. We were this close to call for help.Just inform us wherever you are going ok?" I just noded and thank them for their concern.

                  Me and Clara went to my room and I asked her to stay with me tonight.She said yes and informed her parents.We changed and settled on the bed comfortably.

                 "Venus.... I want to know your past, about your parents and about your scars. I'm not asking you out of curiosity and I won't judge you based on your past, the only thing is I want to help you.If you think I'm crossing my limits then it's totally fine I won't force you to say" I cut her off.

                "No Clara, I'm glad to have you as my friend. It's just that I have been walking almost all the evening and I'm dead tired now can we talk about it tomorrow?" she said ok and went to sleep by saying good night.

               My mind is a mess whether to tell her my past or not, whether to share my pain with her or not, whether I will be relieved by sharing or throwing myself into deep but don't know why, I'm trusting her, I have a strong feeling that she will never betray me and is honest with her words. As they say,"A problem shared is a problem Halved" with that I fell into sleep.

********************