Episode-16

Venus pov:

Listening to my favourite song I'm walking towards my locker, "bhooom" I dropped my books on the ground and almost dropped my phone and jumped. Someone started laughing. I turned around, there I saw Blake laughing by holding his stomach.

"You.....you Will pay for it Blake" I started chasing him. He is too fast and I know I cannot match him, so I stood there huffing and puffing. "You need to improve your stamina Princess" someone whispered in my ear standing so close to me. I almost jumped If not for recognising the voice which sent shivers down my spine whenever I listen him.

"Are you free this evening?" , Zandar asked me.  When I was about to answer him Joe interrupted me " Awesome dude, are you asking her for date!?" He shouted, with that everyone in the hall way turned their gaze towards me.

"Shut up Joe, Zan is asking her to discuss about their Boxing classes. Am I right Zan?" Charlie looked at Zan and smirked While I stood there with my cheeks turning into tomatoes.

Ugh! Like seriously these boys  making me feel so embarrassed. I need to stop it right now . I cleared my throat so that everyone attention is on me. I managed to cover my blush again and said " Just tell me the time , I'll make myself available Zan."

          He looked surprised, opening and closing his mouth like fish. I stared him confusingly, then looked at Clara. She smirked and nudged me, " sooo... When have you started calling him ZAN....?". At this, I couldn't stop blushing and Zan cleared his throat awkwardly. I feel like today is an official 'make Venus blush' day. "Come on Clara, she is my friend too so she can call me that, don't you think?". "Yeah yeah whatever you say buddy....", She drawled.

             "Anyway Venus, be ready by 6pm. Clara knows the place and she'll drive you there, me and the other boys will be there till you guys reach ." With that we all dispersed. Clara and me went to our next class and the boys to their most favourite place, playground. And I can feel envious gaze over me from all the girls in corridor. I just shrugged it.

           "Venus just inform Amanda that you are staying at my house tonight. After school hours we can directly go to meet the boys". "Okay Clara but before that I need to meet someone during lunch hour so you guys carry-on I'll be back in half an hour".

        "What! Let me come with you I won't allow you to go alone" She commanded me. Sometimes her words are too harsh yet so caring. " It's about a part-time job Clara, nothing to worry. Yesterday I got a call from them and the timings were also perfect and the main thing is that restaurant is near to our college." Finally I managed to convince her and went to the restaurant.

           Food Factory, the restaurant name, it's a small one but so nice. "Hi, you must be Venus." A man, with same age of my father came in front of me with a smile. " Hi, you must be Williams ". We discussed about the work and the pay. "It was nice talking to you Williams, I'll join from tomorrow". "Good to meet you Venus, looking forward to see you here" . With that I went back to my college.

Life has showed me the things I never wanted to see, but I'm sure I won't give up till the end. I went to meet Clara and hugged her. "I got a job Clara, I'm so happy". She hugged me back and said "it's nice to see you happy Venus."

Clara drove me to a place, she guided me to get into a beautiful house that view make me forgot to ask her whose house is this. She pressed the calling bell that sound bring me into my senses and I asked Clara " Where are we and whose house is this?", Clara smiled and asked me to wait.

Zandar opened the door and asked us to come in by rubbing his neck and staring at me. I can feel my cheeks were tuning into red . Clara waved her hand in between us and moved in while chuckling. I turned my gaze elsewhere biting my lower lip. After standing there for a few minutes without talking, he let me inside and closed the door.

Zan took me to the living room where the others are sitting.
Joe: Hey
Blake: Hiya
Charlie: Hi Venus.
"Hello guys," I said and sat beside Clara. This is Zan's house Venus, we used to come here most weekends and to tutor these idiots I come here some week days too.

"So Venus as you said you don't have any idea about boxing, you need to take the class everyday after college hours. Is it okay for you?" Zan asked me. "Um.. I need to go for my part-time job so is that okay if it is after 8pm and up to 9pm."

"Yeah, I'm okay with that" Zandar replied me with a smile. "You don't need to bring the stuff related to boxing, I have arranged everything for you Princess".

———######———