episode-2

Venus P.O.V:

Finally I was able to getup from my bed, though the injuries were causing so much pain, it's nothing compared to the pain in my heart.

Slowly I made my way out of the room. For a second I thought that I was in heaven...Oh wait 🤔 am I really in heaven?So those two that I met yesterday were angels 😇...Then where are my parents?Stupid me..😔.

It's not my fault, my brain usually thinks out of the box... Sounds strange right?

Like seriously, this house is so huge and everything is perfect. I have never been into such a big house,but strangely I feel like I am at home....and there, my saviours are having breakfast on a finely arranged dining table.

I walked there awkwardly not knowing how to start a conversation ,they noticed my presence and with a smile they asked in a sync how am I feeling now..

"I'm feeling better now and thank you....Umm...."."Oh sorry darling, whare are my manners... I'm Amanda and this is George...
Wait, hmmm are you George White? Sorry if I am wrong. It's just that I recall reading an article about Whites somewhere and there I read the couple's names as George and Amanda.... I am blabbering aren't I??"

"No no it's fine darling, no need to be nervous. We are Whites but I don't know I am as famous as my husband in the business world to be mentioned in an article. I prefer to stay away from that world. Sooo, are you comfortable to tell us about yourself?"

"Yeah sorry for not telling you about myself till now. I just wanted to be sure that I can trust you people. Sorry again. I'm Venus Hales.My parents met with a road accident and they are no more."I managed to tell them without having an emotional episode and saw their concerned faces,but they broke the silence and asked me to join with them.

"I just want to know how I came here."They both look at me and George started to say..."Friday night we are returning from a function. We need to pass by an isolated area on our way to home,there we found you with injuries all over your body.So we take you to the near by hospital and done an enquiry about your parents but it's helpless,we found none.,So we brought you to our home. We thought that we can ask you once you recover so here you are. You are not from here are you?"

"No I am not and I don't know anyone here neither have anyone else to go to.... If you don't mind can I stay here until I find a part-time job so that I can afford a place and can go to college. I know it's a huge favour to ask you, but.." I'm cut off by Amanda "No no darling... It's absolutely fine.You can stay with us as long as you wish.Infact we'll be more happy if you allow us to pay your college fee.

After a lot of persuasion, they made me to say yes for my college thing, with that I went back to my room and sat on bed. Sometimes some unexpected things happens. For which you are neither mentally prepared nor emotinally.It breaks you from the core and makes you feel like hell, but you have to overcome it with courage.

"Revenge" sounds so mean, that's why I prefer to call it "Returning the favor".