episode-5

I'm waiting for Clara at her Locker."Venus...."I turned around to see who is shouting my name and found Clara.

            She rushed towards me and gave me a tight hug.

            "Ouch..."I whimpered because of the injuries and scars all over my body.

             "Hey....What happened are you alright?"she asked me with a frown.

             "Yeah! I'm perfectly alright, um...I need to use washroom. I will be right back."

             Without listening to what she is saying I went into the washroom.I searched the washroom to make sure know one is there.

              I lifted my tshirt to see the scar on my stomach.They are not completely cured yet.

             Because of that hug they got swollen but there is no bleeding.So I sigh in relief and went out.

            Clara came to me and asked me whether I am ok. I just nod my head and gave her a small smile for reassurance.

           "It's our free period so I want to show you our college campus,come on let's explore!" She told me. I was about to refuse but she assured me telling she will not take me to her gang.

               I was just surprised of her understanding, but all she did was give me her amazing smile. I guess I have to bend my resolution a bit because I think having an amazing friend like her is not bad at all as I thought....

                 We are just roaming and talking about the random stuff until someone came in front of us.

                  "Hey Clara,you got a new friend huh?"he looked at me with some bad boy look.

                    "Hey who are you?Oh wait,Jake is it you?So sad i didn't recognize your face,how sad Mr.Beauty got a facial treatment from our xander."

                  First thing he is not alone, second thing they are cornering and finally they are furious. This is bad, very bad.

                   Clara is not bothering a little,suddenly jack tried to slap her but I reacted quickly and drag her towards me.

                    Now his gaze turned to me."oh no.."some of his friends held Clara's hands and drag her away.

                   "Bad idea hot Chic",as he taking a step forward,I'm backing away, suddenly he tried to grab my hands and I tried to push him away but terribly failed and fell down.

                 I was too busy handling this idiot that I didn't notice Clara's friends rushed to the scene and saved her then Clara came running towards me and helped me up.

                 She is looking at me as if watching some ghost,I didn't understand and bent down to see what she is staring at.

                  "Oh shit!My stomach is bleeding"though I felt a severe pain, I didn't thought it was bleeding.Today it's my third encounter with such pain.

                  "OMG!!Venus! You are bleeding" she yelled. As she was about to shout, I covered her mouth with my hand and asked her to take me to the washroom.

                   I stood in front of the mirror and asked Clara to bring the medical kit which is in my locker.

                   While I'm tending to my scars,she stood there, tears rolling down her cheeks.

                  "Clara... Don't cry this is nothing I can't bare and it's not even paining much, nothing to worry" even though the pain is really hell, I managed to console her.

                  She composed herself and asked me, " How come you are not crying over these wounds? Iam sure it's paining. I want to know how you got these". I can sense  anger and a bit anguish in her voice.

                 "I'll tell you, but not now,  please keep it as a secret",I wrapped the bandage around my stomach,"yeah it's all done",I look at her and give her a smile.

                  As we were heading outside the washroom four boys stood there..."Clara what took you so long?Did he hurt you anywhere?"

           "No guys I'm alright" she said with an assuring smile.

          All of their gaze turned to me
Person1 : "Who is she?"
Person2: "Is she new to our college?"
Person3: "You got a new friend but you didn't introduce her to us"he asked with a smirk.

                They started raining questions on her about me.

                  Amongst these chaos the fourth guy was observing me very keenly as if I am some kind of puzzle he want to solve. I just couldn't stand his gaze anymore.

            I gave Clara a small smile and told her I'll  meet her in class and walked away without looking back feeling that constant gaze on me.