Episode-24

I can feel someone hands around me holding me tightly as if to prevent me from escaping. I woke up with a smile on my face and the cause of my smile is right next to me sleeping peacefully. My heart is beating at its highest rate as I rest my eyes on him memorising his features. His minty breath is fanning on my forehead. I rested my head on his chest, my safest sanctuary as I feel, while recollecting last night memories.

After he kissed me on my forehead his eyes bored into mine for my approval to disclose my scars, to show him my vulnerability and hideous past. I nodded, with that he lifted and placed me infront of the mirror. We both were facing the mirror.

He closed his eyes and removed my shirt and gently caressed my stomach where the scars are very prominent looking. When ever he touched my scars he clenched his jaws. I turned to him "Zan open your eyes." He opened his eyes and only looking into my eyes. "I never thought you've gone through this much pain princess" he hugged me tightly.

"This physical pain is temporary Zan but these scars remain me the scary past and keeps the pain in my heart alive" I pressed my head to his chest and sobbing. He patted on my back "Don't worry Venus, I'm there for you no matter what. I will help you in fact we all will help you to find that person."

He cupped my face and wiped my tears with his thumb. "Okay change into something there in my wardrobe,meanwhile I'll prepare something to eat for us" with that he left to kitchen leaving me in his room.

I went through his clothes and found some shorts and T-shirt. He came back with two plates of noodles and just stood there staring at me. I started fidgeting with his intense staring and he coughed awkwardly ruffling his hair with a grin. His eyes were on everything in the room but me.

I just look at him with confusion "I should have wear something else or just stay in my clothes. I know I'm looking like a joker but your clothes are so big.... "I started blabbering. He placed the plates on the coffee table and came towards me and placed his hands on my shoulder " you're looking so beautiful especially in my clothes" he whispered pecking my lips and went to the couch. I can feel my cheeks turning into bright pink.

While having Noodles I told everything about my nightmare and what happened between Jack and me. "Trust me Venus for you nowhere is as protective as White's mansion. So never think of moving out" I nodded.

" The only thing that confusing is why Jack needs your help? And who is that women in his life other than Clara?" " Don't know anything he just asked for my help and left". " Okay from next time onwards don't ever go alone with anyone without informing me Venus", states with finality.

After having dinner we watched some movie and I don't know when I slept now here I'm safely in Zandar's arms.

We both left for college and met with others at the parking lot and told everything about Jack that I've said to Zan. Clara Hughed me and said sorry. " I thought you and Jack had a secret..." Zan smacked Blake's head without even allow him to finish his sentence. "Why do I've a thing with Jack when I'm in love with Za..." I shut my mouth and they're staring at me with wide eyes and mouth open including Zan.

Feeling so embarrassed I excused myself and literally ran from them. I successfully avoided them for the entire day. I'm getting so many calls and texts from them so I switched off the phone and went to work. Thankfully they didn't show up at my work place so I finished my work and went to home.

Before going to bed I switched on my mobile, my screen flashed with texts from Jack.

"Venus, please help me, I can't lose her. She's my life"- Jake.

"Care to explain? and I told you I'll help you so don't worry"

"Thank you so much. We are leaving to get her tomorrow early in the morning. So be ready by 5Am. I know tomorrow we do have a college but you're my last hope and tomorrow is my last chance."- Jack

I know the pain of losing someone which meant a world to us. So I said Okay to him and went to sleep.