part 6

Regina and maleficent went back to Regina house..
Cruela: any luck girls?
Maleficent: if miss "I wanna purify" here let me scare Ruby we would know the person who keeps Lilly!
Regina: he or she is not keeping her! He came there to get her, so she knew him or her.
Maleficent: whatever! We could have learned!
Regina: you want me to help you! We are doing it my way.
Ursula: after all maleficent it's getting dark! We should get some rest for today!
Regina: right! Out of my house!
Cruela: reg? What happened to your manners?
Regina: the fact that I'm helping you doesn't mean that I'm offering you hospitality till we find Lilly! I need my space.
Ursula: Fine! Let's go girls I know a perfect place in the beach!
Maleficent: not again!
The three of them got out and headed to the beach. In the meantime robin had climbed on the tree next to Regina's window and kept spying her for the next three hours. When Regina was ready to fall asleep while holding a bottle of wine robin opened the window quietly and got in the house. For two minutes he kept standing over her looking at how calm and beautiful she was when she was sleeping! She didn't seem to him evil. He actually liked her. He kept thinking about what he promised to Henry but he couldn't kill someone who was innocent . After all he couldn't stop looking at her beautiful face. Then he felt with his left hand the money inside his pocket. He had to do what he was told! He didn't wanna mess with Henry or loose his trust! He got the rope outside of his bag and tight Regina on the chair. He didn't plan killing her imidiately. He wanted to get to know her first. When she opened her eyes the morning had came. The sun was slipping through the curtains and made it painful for her to see ahead her nose. Then a tall figure covered the sun and stood in front of her. Regina looked at him right in the eyes.
Robin: morning queeny! I made you coffee!
Regina: what? (She rubbed her eyes. Thought she was dreaming) who the hell are you?
Robin: I'm robin of Lancsford!
Regina: the well known thief?
Robin: Calling me thief is a little harsh don't you think?
Regina: I don't! You're inside my house, you have tight me on the chair!
(To be continued)