part 65

Robin: You're a puzzle yourself Regina! You're acting so strange that I feel like I don't really know you!
Regina: You never did know me...
She said and hid her little baby bump behind her long black coat. Robin's face calmed down and got even more serious. He wasn't mad just serious and determined to win the battle.
Robin: I will be waiting you on the court Regina! You better find a good excuse.
He turned around and walked away of her. Regina walked back into the room with Emma and sat down on the cold floor next to Emma's cell. Emma was calm and started whistling a song while sitting on the floor in her cell like Buddha.
Emma: I never thought I would be a prisoner again! I didn't miss it at all.
Regina: You are acting like a total psycho today.
Regina smiled ironically at Emma.
Emma: but still I'm the one that's getting into prison soon, and robin is going to take the rights on his kid! He could take your rights on the baby away easily tho.
Regina raised her eyebrow and looked at Emma.
Regina: he would never dare use my past as an excuse!
Emma: Angry people are the most dangerous. I'm sorry for what I did to robin Regina... I now know that I acted foolish but I really love you! And just so you know I would never use your nasty background for my good.
Regina smiled shyly and rubbed Emma's shoulder through the bars.
Regina: I know you wouldn't. But I'm not gonna let robin take away from me something so much important!
She caressed her barely noticeable baby bump and smiled relaxed.
Emma: Question.
She raised her hand like she was in class.
Regina: spit it out.
Emma: Why are you really keeping that kid away of robin?
Regina: I'm just selfless Emma. Like I always am...
Emma: Why?
Regina: I can't see him with her! I can't bare the fact that he's moving on that easily! I hate him for that... But I hurt his feelings. And that's unforgivable for sure. He can't love me again.
Emma: he loves you Regina.
Regina: Not anymore! Marian got my place in his heart. I just can't stand the whole thing about my kid is Robin's daughter or son and I get to see him quit often. A love like mine for him is not easy to be forgotten.
Emma pinched her hand nervously.
Emma: ouch...
(To be continued)