Part 38

Gold: she's gonna love it.
Robin: I hope so!
Robin gave gold the money and walked out of the store. In the meantime Regina was home freaking out over a positive pregnancy test. She kept throwing up all afternoon, then she bought a pregnancy test to convince herself that her fear of getting pregnant couldn't become reality. She didn't expect result for sure. Once upon a time gold.had informed her that after drinking the infertility drink she would not be able to get pregnant. The only person who could break the curse would be her true love. She never expected that she would find the right one for her. She was so afraid of her relationship with Robin. She was stressed out to commit with someone that was prophesized to be the true love for her. She burst into tears while looking at the pregnancy test. She barely made peace with her son, and suddenly another baby on the way. Dark thoughts conquered her mind. She killed her own kid once, she didn't feel ready to bring another one into the world. She was sitting on the bathroom's floor crying her eyes out until she heard the front door of the house open and close. She hid the pregnancy test inside her bra and washed her face. Her eyes were swollen and bloodshot. Robin knocked the bathroom door.
Regina: Hey come in.
Robin: Hey baby. Are you ok?
Regina: Yes. I was about to take a shower.
Robin: Oh that's really nice. Would you mind if I joined you?
Regina: Uh..  sure no problem!
Robin: I wanna talk to you about something really important later ok?
Regina: why don't you tell me now?
Robin: cause ... It's a surprise ok? I need to make preparations.
Regina: as you wish baby.
She kissed him on his soft lips and got in the shower. He got undressed and stepped in the shower too. They let the hot water run on their bodies while they were kissing passionately. He grabbed her butt and pushed her on the wall while pressing his lips against her breasts. She let out a slight moan and pushed him away of her.
Robin: What's going on?
Regina: I'm just... Not in the mood of having sex right now..
Robin was surprised to hear that.
Robin: A few seconds ago you seemed fine with that.
Regina: You know what? I'll go have a coffee!
(To be continued)