part 69

She sat next to Emma and tried to hide  her face when robin dropped his look on her. She too a deep breath and held Emma's hand.
Regina: we got this ok?
Emma: do we? There's not a chance I get away. I tried to kill this man Regina. It's the truth... Can't lie.
Regina: you won't have to.
Emma: what do you mean?
Regina: just watch.
The judge told the crowd to be quiet and looked at Regina and robin.
Judge: we are gonna start with the second case first. Regina Mills robin of lockshley is pressing  charges against you because you insist on keeping your unborn child and not letting him share the custody. Is that true?
Regina stood up and nodded positively.
Judge: may I ask the reason why?
Regina: that man has already a family. His wife and son I don't think there's a reason he should mess up his life with me.
She felt the angry look of Marian staring at her. She lied to Marian a lot of times about this. She tried to hide their past.
Robin: as you all can see there's no a specific reason why I can't have this child! I don't care what your opinion is Regina but I having another kid in my life won't make it complicated at all. It's my choice. What's your real problem?
Regina stayed quiet.
Judges: I can see that Mrs. Lockshley is right. What's the real reason?
Regina stayed quiet again. She squeezed Emma's hand in an effort to not start crying. Robin stood up and turned to the judge.
Robin: from the other side I have a tons of reasons why I should keep the child and not share the custody with miss Mills!
Judge: go ahead sir. I'm all ears.
Robin: first of all she has a dark past. She tried to kill us all once. She has murdered a thousands of people, and costed innocent lives. She's the evil queen. Nobody trusts her and she had killed her own child a year ago because of a stupid prophesy that could not even be real.
Regina widened her eyes open and hit her hand on the table to be heard. She stood up aggressively and walked towards robin. She approached him and started yelling.
Regina: I SAVE YOUR DUMBASS ASSES BY KILLING GRACE! The prophesy was fucking real! Do you think it was easy to do that?
Robin: but you can't deny that it was easier because you have done again!
(To be continued)