part 22

Regina: Question for you my thief... Did you really love her?
Robin thought about it for a while. Then he looked at Regina.
Robin: Well at the begging of our relationship she didn't mean much to me. But then we got married and had a kid. You can't deny feelings for a person you have a family with.
Regina: why did you marry her if she didn't mean much to you?
Robin: when it comes to survival Gina you have to take care of your needs or.. your family's needs. But trust me you're way better.
Regina smiled and touched his hand.
Robin: Well get some sleep.. it's a big day tomorrow and I have to create a plan.
Regina: I don't want you to risk your life.
Robin: I'd it in a heartbeat for the woman I care.
Regina: did you just say care?
Robin: Well yes I did!
Robin walked out of the police station and shut the door behind him. Regina sat on the floor of her cage and stared at the wall across the room. She couldn't deny her feelings for this man anymore. She was clearly into him. But in the meantime she didn't wanna see him as something serious cause her priority was to make peace with her son. Seemed really hard but she had to do something to prove him it wasn't her the person who killed savanna. She fell asleep and the next day Emma walked into the room and opened her cage.
Emma: morning sleepy head. Get ready for your death Gina. This town will finally find peace.
She grabbed Regina's hand and pushed her outside of the building. Regina didn't speak. When they walked out the citizens of Storybrooke were waiting for them while cursing Regina's name and throwing things on her. Henry was at the end of the line the villagers had made,wearing black and staring at his mother. They stopped right in front of him. It was her last chance to speak to him. He was a rational kid he would choose the right thing to do in the end. Or that's what she thought he would.
Regina: I'm your mother henry.. I love you! I would never destroy your happiness. I'm not the person you think I am. I'll always love you no matter what.
Her voice cracked and tears were running down her face.
Regina: Please you have to believe me! You're about to do a terrible mistake! You're blinded by the darkness.
(To be continued)