part 60

Emma: ok you know what? I'll serve us two glasses of wine. We'll both definitely fell better.
Regina: I'm pregnant remember?
Emma: one glass of wine won't do any harm.
Regina: why risk it?
Emma: because you're a mess right now. Alcohol helps.
Regina: fine! Only one glass!
Emma served two glasses of wine and served them. She sat on the couch next to Regina.
Emma: I know you miss him. But you can't go back in time.
Regina: There's nothing I can do actually. I came here to win his heart back before Marian would show up, but he definitely hates me, and Marian came back early! You know what's the worst part? She doesn't know I'm his ex wife and that I'm carrying his baby!
Emma: How can she not know? He hid it?
Regina: no I did!
Emma: Gina why?
Regina: I feel so sorry for what I did to him that I wanna see him happy again you know? I wanted to give him a chance to love his wife all over again, and enjoy his future with her and his son.
Emma: you have a kind heart. I'm surprised with that you did.
Regina: couldn't do anything else.
Emma looked at Regina sympathetically and rubbed her thigh. Regina didn't respond and kept staring at the wall across her while cracking the finger of her hands. She exhaled a big amount of air and then rubbed her nose bridge.
Emma: I can make it better Regina.
Regina: how?
Emma approached Regina and placed her hands on Regina cheeks. She stared into her brown eyes and United their lips. Regina violently pushed Emma back and stood up and took a few steps behind. She could fell Emma's lips still on hers. She could recall that feeling when she used to date Emma. It wasn't the same. Emma was still a really got woman to her, but she couldn't feel the love Emma did for Regina. She shut her eyes and took a deep breath before breaking down. Then she approached Emma.
Regina: are you fucking kidding me miss swan?
Emma: it worths taking chances Gina. That's something you taught me once.
Regina: not on me! I was fucking opening up to you about my feelings for robin and the only reasonable resolution to you that could make me feel better was to kiss me?
Emma: I love you Regina! I'll always will, and trust me no one can love you like I do.
(To be continued)