part 14

Henry: she's not the woman I remember robin!
Robin: she's not the woman you think she is Henry.
Savanna: Baby please let's get inside! I'm tired of you two fighting all the time.
Henry: She doesn't deserve my precious time baby. Only you do.
Henry got in the house with savanna and shut the door. Emma stayed outside of the house.
Regina: why did you save me? I had him!
Robin: a thanks would be enough! And after all what were you planning to do to him? Hit him with a fireball? He's your son you could never kill him. you'd be dead now if I weren't here to save you.
Regina: fine fine. Thank you... Regina looked at the street road and then looked again at the shut door. Emma was staying still staring at the brunette woman.
Regina: go ahead! Say you won. Say he's finally yours after so many fights between us.
Emma: I understand your pain. But as a mother I want to protect my kid.
Regina: from who? Me? You think i would be able to kill him?
Emma: not killing him. But hurting him.
Regina: sometimes I feel like you don't know me at all Emma. like you forgot those three years we were together.
Emma: you think I forgot?
Regina: yes! Like you never really knew who I am. Like you were always afraid of me.
Emma: you're the evil queen Regina. Admitting it or not you can't erase what you've done.
Robin stepped ahead and watched the two ladies screaming at each other while hot tear where running down their cheeks. He felt kind of jealous. He couldn't realise why. He watched Regina heartbroken by a woman who no longer loves her and thought he'd be better than Emma. Then he pretended like he slapped himself for his thoughts. He imidiately concetrated on Regina's safety.
Regina: I can't either erase my past or forget how many people I've hurt. But there's one thing I know. Once I loved you. I really did. I thought you Henry and I were the perfect family. Now I see what a false opinion I had.
Emma took a key out of her pocket and handed it to Regina.
Emma: I don't love you. Not anymore... Sometimes I wish you didn't even exist. But get that key. Open my garage and you'll see that I never really forgot our relationship and that I really knew you and loved you.
(To be continued)