part 61

Regina: you have to make it so hard? I loved you so much back then. I wanted to cherish you everyday day as my beloved other half. But it seemed to me like the only thing you cared about was to find a way to keep me all yours. I didn't feel like your proposal was a way to unite us under God's will. It seemed like you were seeking for a way to keep me all yours.
Emma: bullshit. You're just trying to find an excuse for yourself! You are so afraid of commiting with someone that you lost me, anf you lost robin too! Look at you Regina. You killed our baby, now you get a second chance with another child and you don't even seem to be happy about it.
Regina: OF COURSE I'M NOT HAPPY!
Regina kicked the chair in front of her aggresivlly and wiped away her tears.
Regina: I lost robin! Do you think I feel safe all alone? Do you think I'm strong enough to raise a baby that will remind me of my fucking mistake? Pushing robin away of me?
Emma: then why the fuck did you keep the baby Regina? You could abort!
Regina: CAN'T KILL ANOTHER CHILD EMMA!
She screamed and felt her lungs ready to explode. She rubbed her forehead.
Emma: you won't be able to raise a kid if you don't like the idea of having a kid? You'll bring a baby into the world and you'll be miserable because it will remind you of robin. This is not normal neither rational.
Regina: you won't tell me what's rational or not! You poisoned my son's brain and made him hate me!
Emma: i felt like you took everything away of me! You killed grace, and then a couple of months later you fell into depression! We both kind of did.
It was really hard for both of us. But I'm able to forgive you and give you the opportunity to start over Regina!
Then Regina's phone rang. Robin's name appeared on her shining screen. She answered the call and headed to the kitchen.
Regina: hey?
Robin: what the hell? Why did you lie to marian?
Regina: she doesn't have to know!
Robin: this is insane! I'm not planning to stay away of our baby! I wanna be a father to it!
Regina: Robin it's better if you leave me and this baby alone. You got your beautiful family. And Marian is my friend, I spent a few days with her, and kind of bonded together.
(To be continued)