part 12

Robin: definitely! After all no one has the right to poison Henry's brain with all those fake opinions that you're evil! You deserve to get him back.
Regina: I'm afraid I can't
Robin: don't you hesitate! You have a kind heart Regina!
Regina: Fine... I'm gonna go now.
Robin: want me to come with you and wait you outside his house?
Regina: robin answer my question please! Why are you so supportive? I killed your wife, everyone says I'm a terrible person, and you were about to kill me! What made you change your mind?
Robin: it's easy to judge without knowing someone! You're a beautiful and kind woman. And after all I got the power of forgiveness. it's really important to give someone a second chance. And I really want to get to know you better.
Regina blushed and smiled broadly.
Regina: you got no idea how much that means to me.
Robin held her hand and squeezed it trying to give her courage. Then he realized that this woman could be something more for him. He placed his hand in his pocket and walked out of the house quietly.
Regina and robin took the car and headed to Henry's house. Regina got out of the car and looked at the closed door.she took a deep breath and decided not to hesitate once again to claim her right on her son. She knocked the door and Emma opened. Her mouth opened widely when she saw Regina.
Emma: get out of here!
Regina: Emma please! I wanna see my son! I got any right to talk to him and discuss what happened!
Emma: do you understand you killed our daughter so easily!
Regina: I had to!
Emma: why? Because you thought she was evil? We could raise her through goodness!
Regina: the prophesy said she would be evil! I couldn't let my own kid hurt someone when she'd grow up! I had to act fast Emma!
Emma teared up and hit the wall with a punch next to her.
Emma: I lover her! She was just perfect and you're so into magic and prophesies that you fell for gold's warning!
Regina: books were saying about that prophesy!
Tears we're running down both their faces! Their faces were full of pain and suffer.
Regina: I can't stand having Henry apart of me! I raised him, I loved him like he was mine! I gave him everything! I was a good mum.
She was crying.
(To be continued)