part 40

Emma: I guess... This is great...
Regina: no it's not!
Emma: Why? you got your second chance Regina. At least make sure what happened last time won't happen again.
Regina rolled her eyes and then played with her hair nervously.
Regina: I'm not ready.
Emma: You're killing another child?
Regina: who talked about aborting?
Emma: You just said you're not ready! Nobody can force you on having a kid.
Regina: I'm keeping the child Emma... The point is I'm not ready to get attached to someone yet. Since we broke up... I was feeling so lonely seeking for love, then robin appeared and he is so nice... But having a baby with him means commitment. I can't have this kind of commitment yet. I'm not ready... I'm afraid.
Emma: don't be! That man loves you.
Regina: Emma I'm not here to talk to you about my lover and seek for an advice.
Emma: Then why did you trust me with your feelings?
Regina: cause I felt the need to talk to someone not hearing your opinion and advices about commitment.
Emma: Fine... Then what will you do? You are going to tell him right?
Regina: Not yet... I should hide something that big from him, but I think he needs to know he's having a baby.
Emma: Then tell him.
Regina: It's not that easy. Robin is really sentimental he'll end up proposing me or something and I surely can't do that!
Regina's phone rang she picked it up and robin told her to come back home cause he needed to talk to her. She hung up the phone and turned to Emma.
Regina: I better get back home... He wants to talk to me!
Emma: Yeah. You better! If you need anything you can count on me.
Regina: I appreciate that.
Regina walked out of Granny's and headed home. She opened the door and the lights were turned off. The only thing she could see was robin standing in the middle of the living room with candles all around him.
Regina: You're going to murder me or something?
Robin: didn't expect that reaction for sure.
Robin approached her in the darkness and held her hand. He leaned closer for a kiss and placed her hair behind her ear.
Robin: you know how much I love you right?
Regina: Yes I do... Love you too.
She said and bit her lips after she sensed that something was unusual about him.
(To be continued)