Part 25

She kept walking into the tend looking at the mini sculptures robin had decorated in the room till she noticed there was a baby crib at the corner. Robin walked into the room and stared at Regina looking at the crib.
Robin: It belonged to my son... Roland.
Regina: can't believe you've kept his crib for so many years.
Robin: it's the only thing left from him.
Regina: what really happened to him?
Robin stare at her right in the eyes and bit his down lip.
Robin: Well he's dead. At least that's what I found out after 5 years of searching.
Regina: I'm so sorry. Do you know how?
Robin: no. And I don't wanna find out. Finding out will tear me apart. Sometimes it's better not knowing some stuff.
Regina smiled shyly and kissed his cheek.
Regina: guess you're right.
Robin hid the test running down his cheek and wiped it off. Then he turned to Regina and smiled fake.
Robin: Anyway you must be hungry! We're cooking beef today! Like it?
Regina: uh sure. I'll help.
Robin: no please! I wanna treat you like no one else has so far.
Regina smiled.
Regina: and maybe I could treat you tonight if you'll be a good boy.
Robin: as you wish!
He blinked and walked out of the tent. In the meantime Storybrooke was tearing apart. Any citizen was doing whatever he wanted. No one ruled the town. There wasn't mayor, there wasn't Regina to fear them all, a chaos was all over the town. Emma was outside of the town hall trying to avoid all those mad citizens who were asking for favors.
Emma: please! I need you to step back! You're not allowed to walk into Regina's office!
Archie: Are you serious? She has left town! She's gonna hit us with a fireball if she finds out?
Ruby: Archie show mercy. She's in love with our former queen. Can't take her eyes off Regina's ass.
Emma's eyes wided open.
Emma: what the hell Ruby? Shut your mouth!
Mairy-margaret: Guys please calm down! We are going to find a way out of this! being a mayor can't be that hard anyway!
Archie: Well be our mayor Snow! If you think it's not that hard...
Mairy-margaret looked at David scared to death. He held her hand and tried to calm her down.
David: well we'll do it!
Snow: what?
David: you heard me! We ruled a kingdom once!
(To be continued)