part 17

She could feel her heart beating faster and faster like it was about to explode. There was so many feelings mixed up. The feeling of fear of something new mostly. She wasn't sure if she was ready for that change in her life. Getting in a relationship with someone that was paid from her son to kill her might it'd be interesting for the citizens of Storybrooke. She didn't want any other comments for her private life. She didn't want anyone to interrupt her happiness.
She rubbed Robin's cheek and smiled broadly.
Robin: what are you thinking? Aren't you not ready yet?
Regina: no it's not that. People judge me robin. And can tell lies for me in order to ruin my happy ending. Being with me is unsafe for your.
Robin: do you think I care? I'll take my risks.
Regina: do you think I worth it so much?
Robin: guess I'll find out.
He smiled and gave her another kiss. After all I'm not afraid of you. They are. And trust me we will change that.
Regina kissed him and pushed him on the couch. She bite her lip and took off his shirt.
Regina: well you have to face the consequences now.
Robin: I'd be happy to.
He took off his shirt and put her sit on his lap while kissing and using their tongues too. Suddenly a purple smoke appeared in the room and the three witched appeared in the room.
Maleficent: dear God! Are we interrupting you reg?
Ursula: ends up the thief is a hot stuff.
Cruela: well fuck him before I do.
Regina's blood was boiling mad. She stood up wore her blouse and approached them.
Regina: In case you didn't know I have a door and an doorbell.
Maleficent: Can't believe you were about to have sex with your assassin.
Regina: well you know what? Enough! Out of my house! Our deal is broken! I'm not helping you.
Cruela: oh come on sister don't act like a bitch!
Regina: I SAID OUT OF MY HOUSE!
Ursula: alright alright!
Maleficent: you promised!
Regina: I don't give a shit about that promise. You're coming into my house uninvited and interrupting my private life! You also tried to get me back at the evil path. So... Out of my house! And stay away of me except you wanna see the evil queen! And she's not quite polite when she's angry!
(To be continued)