part 46

Robin: You're really pregnant?
Regina: yes. I took a pregnancy test and it confirmed my fear.
Robin: your fear? Why be scared about it?
Regina: I don't feel like I'm ready to commit with ... A baby. Also it's my first time.
Robin: remember I'll be here to help you. I had Roland once... I know how to take care of a little baby.
Regina sat on the sofa and crossed her hands under her breast exhaling miserable.
Robin: you think we're going too fast?
Regina: I don't know... A baby is a lot.
Robin: Yes it is. But I'm sure you'll be a great mum.
Regina: Like I did last time? What kind of mother kills her child?
Robin: the brave one in your case. She was about to torture everyone when she would grow up. You couldn't let that happen.
Regina: I could give her a chance.
She teared up and let the tears run down her cheeks. Robin rubbed her inner thigh and played with her hair.
Robin: You get your second chance Gina. It's going to be fine.
Regina: I don't know robin. Too many things in my mind right now. Gotta arrange a wedding and gotta think about the future.
Robin: there's nothing you should be worried about. I've arranged everything about our wedding since you said yes. We are getting married next Friday.
Regina: what? When did you get the time to make all those calls and arrangements?
Robin: well I wanted it to be perfect so I called the best weeding office I know. They'll take good care of us.
Regina freaked out inside of her. She felt like robin was rushing so much and she hadn't even decided if she could spend her whole life with him. Her palms started sweating again, she felt her eyes draining and her throat too.
Regina: robin thought I had a say on the arrangements!
Robin: do you want me to cancel?
Regina: no... But asking my opinion at first would be nice.
Robin: I'm sorry baby. But it will be perfect I promise.
Regina tried to smile fake. What she was about to do (getting married to him) seemed like a huge mistake for her. She wasn't ready to start a family with this man. She wasn't ready to commit with someone. She was afraid. Her knees trumbled like they couldn't hold her anymore. She stood up and run upstairs and threw up. She took a deep breath nervously.
(To be continued)