part 9

Henry: robin you can't hide from me! I know my mum and her evil tricks! What did she tell you to change your mind?
Robin: nothing! I just see that she's not the person you're describing she is! She's a witch Henry and the evil queen! She could find a way to hurt me even though she can't use magic and she's tight on a chair. But she just stayed still and caused no harm!
Robin: she's manipulating you robin! You'll trust her and she's going to kill you.
Robin: I don't think you know her that well after all.
Henry: I don't? She raised me for 17 years!
Robin: that's past. I don't care what she did! She changed.
Henry: bullshit! If she had changed indeed she wouldn't have killed my sister!
Robin: that's your family issues! Not mine.
Robin walked out of Henry's appartment and shut the door behind him.
Savanna: are you ok baby?
Henry: we need to find someone else do the job.
Savanna: killing her is not the way out of this situation! Let her live baby! Just don't pay any attention.
Henry: how can I not pay attention when she's trying to hurt my family?
Savanna: I didn't see her trying to kill us back in the church.
Henry: she would!
Savanna: no! Listen to me I know you got really hurt of what happened back then but think about how she felt! You never heard her side of the story!
Henry: I can't believe my own wife supports her!
Savanna: I'm not supporting her! But death is not the solution!
Henry: whatever! I'm.going back to sleep! Tomorrow I'll find someone else to end this! Or I'll do it by myself.
When robin reached Regina's house cruela, maleficent and Ursula had helped Regina get out of those ropes and get rid of the forbidding magic bracelet.
Ursula: hello beautiful.
The smoke of Cruela's cigarette had spread all over the room.
Robin: I guess you're going to kill me now huh?
Cruela: give me a reason why wouldn't I?
Robin: I didn't hurt her! I cancelled the job with Henry! I was at his house.
Regina: Henry sent you?
Her eyes filled up with tears while she fighting not to let them come out.
Robin: actually I wasn't suppose to say that.
Regina: why? He's afraid I'm gonna kill him too? My own son?
Robin: what about your daughter?
Regina: non of your business!
(To be continued)