part 48

Regina stood up and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked like a princess. A scared princess. This day was supposed to be the best day for her life, but instead she was afraid to face that new beginning. She smiled nervously and faced snow through the mirror.
Snow: Regina I'm serious it's gonna be fine. Now please wear your shoes we don't wanna be late do we?
Regina nodded and wore her shoes. They got in the car with the rest of the girls and Belle started driving towards the church. Robin was still home drinking scotch with David and hook enjoying his last minutes as a single man.
Robin: I got that bad feeling man. Like something bad is going to happen.
Hook: oh come on mate there's nothing to worry about. There's no evil queen anymore, or a curse, and gold is not intruding in our lives anymore.
David: You're about to get married to the woman you're in love with. It's going to be perfect.
Robin: I can sense that something is wrong. Is Regina ok?
David: Yeap. Snow just texted me that they just left the house. We should get going too.
Robin drunk the last sip of his scotch and left the house. They reached the church earlier and robin was waiting for Regina standing on the top of the staircase. In the meantime Regina was bitting her nails inside the car nervously. Her heart was about to explode out of her chest. She was panicking so badly. Emma couldn't stop looking at her and getting jealous of robin. She couldn't deny her feelings for Regina yet. They were about to reach the church when Regina kicked the front sit where Belle was sitting while driving and screamed.
Regina: STOP THE CAR!
Belle: what?
Regina: i said stop the car!
Snow: you wanna throw up?
Regina: no! I can't do this!
Emma raised her eyebrow and turned to Regina.
Emma: what do you mean you can't do this? We are supposed to be there in two minutes!
Regina: I'm sorry Emma... Tell robin I'm sorry! But... She felt tears running down her cheeks. Her voice cracked and the sobs couldn't let her speak.
Regina: tell robin I'm sorry... I love him but I'm not ready! I can't do this!
She opened the door and got out of the car holding her dress. Snow run behind her and held her hand.
(To be continued)