part 71

The judge sealed the case and Regina stood there on her sit caressing her stomach and looking at the wall behind the judge. She couldn't speak, she couldn't look at anyone. She was broken. She had lost anything that actually mattered to her.
Robin smiled proud but deep inside of him he felt like he actually had betrayed Regina. But he thought in that way he could take revenge of her for living him in the church. He felt bad... Then the judge turned to Emma. He looked at her right in the eyes and nodded her to stand up.
Judge: you from other hand miss swan, I heard that you tried to kill this man. Is that true?
Emma was about to answer. Snow felt her heart bitting faster and faster but the Regina interrupted.
Regina: no she didn't!
Robin looked at her and Emma did too. She widened her eyes open ready to decline Regina's opinion and Regina nodded at robin..he got her point and stayed quiet.
Judge: so many people saw miss Swan do what she did.
Regina: she didn't do it... Because I did!
Emma held Regina's hand and squeezed it.
Emma: what are you doing? They won't believe you!
She whispered at Regina.
Regina: watch me!
Regina whispered to Emma and approached the judge.
Regina: the witnesses saw what I let them see! I possess magic powers as you all are aware of. I transformed into Emma's appearance and tried to kill robin. I wanted to blame her for that because she blamed me once for the death of our kid! I wanted to take revenge!
Robin stayed quiet and looked at Regina with sadness in his eyes. He felt his eyes watering when he realized what he had done. Everyone in the room started getting worried. Regina turned to them and used her best evil laugh.
Regina: I shall destroy your happiness. If it's the last thing I do!
Everyone started screaming and running away! Then two guards grabbed Regina and wore her handcuffs. Snow White burst into tears .
Judge: the case is closed! Regina Mills you are under arrest! You are threat for us all! Looks like the evil queen never disappeared!
Snow White hugged Emma while crying and Emma burst into tears in her mother's arms. Regina bowed down her hear and the guards let her to the dungeon. Marian run to robin and hugged him
(To be continued)