part 81

In the meantime snow white and David headed at the town hall, where Regina's office was and where the most serious meetings would be. Snow white informed the citizens of stoeybrooke to come over so she would get the chance to talk to them. The citizens would always respect now's words and would always listen to her and admire her bravery without knowing her past. Snow decided to tell them a few things about her.
Grumpy: is everything ok snow? Did someone hurt you?
Archie: yeah why did you call us here?
Granny: hope is not that evil queen again.
Everyone rolled their eyes and started making bad comments about Regina.
Snow: everyone please calm down. We didn't gather here to say bad things about Regina. Actually I want to tell you a story.
Everyone stopped talking and devoted to snow. David held her hand supportive.
Snow: Regina was not always the evil queen. She wasn't always that cold person, she wasn't a heartless and merciless queen. Actually I gotta admit that she was an incredibly pure and open hearted woman. I made her the monastery she was but no longer is.
David smiled holding his wife's hand. Snow's eyes teared up and her voice cracked. She kept her tears inside and kept talking.
Snow: I took away of her the man she loved. His name was Daniel. He was the stable boy... (pause) he was working at the stables for her family. They were in love and were about to run away together and get married secretly behind her mother's back. But I told.Regina's secret.
Those hot tears finally started running on her rosy cheeks.
Snow: I was young and foolish. I thought Regina could replace my mother by getting to marry my father. I took her for granted and couldn't stare the thought that she would run away. I told her mother Cora... now if you think Regina is a monster you haven't met her mother. She's the devils inside a woman's body.
Snow shut her eyes and squeezed David's hand trying to find the courage to keep going.
Snow: her mother killed Daniel the night they took their vows and were about to run away. But Regina didn't tell me back then. I found out years after the curse. I took her true love away and made her suffer. But she's changed.
( To be continued)