part 47

She felt her eyes tearing up and her stomach squizzing. She put some water on her face and took a deep breath. Robin run upstairs and got into the bathroom holding her hair.
Robin: want me to get you a towel?
Regina: no I'm fine...
She rubbed her face and sat on the toilet. Robin rubbed her hands.
Robin: look I'm really sorry for arranging the whole ceremony all by myself, I should have waited to hear your ideas. But I was really excited and thought I could surprise you with the perfect wedding. I can cancel.
Regina: Robin... What you did is really sweet. I'm not mad at you, you don't have to cancel.
Robin: ok as you wish. It's gonna be perfect baby!
Regina: yes... It's gonna be perfect.
Regina said and robin held her hand while kissing her cheek.
One week after the big day had arrived. Robin was getting ready in hook's house having David and hook helping him. Regina was at snow White's house while Emma, snow white and Belle were fixing her hair and nails.
Belle: it's gonna be amazing Gina! Robin will fall in love with you over again when he sees you.
Regina kept texting on her phone not paying attention at Belle's nice comment. Snow White kept curling Regina's hair. Emma took the wedding dress out of the closet and took a look.
Emma: it's a really nice choice. Simple and ordinary. It's really you.
Regina: is it? Cause this day doesn't feel like me. What I'm about to do doesn't feel like me!
Regina said and started trumbling nervously again.
Snow: someone's is nervous. Don't worry Gina I was nervous too on my wedding day. I wanted everything to be perfect and prayed for what I'm about to do will end up well. And it did. Look at me and David, we got over so many obstacles in life and still love each other more than ever.
Regina: I'm not you snow. I'm not the fairy tale princess with the perfect prince charming by my side. I'm the...
She looked down the floor.
Belle: You were the evil queen! And now you're an ordinary person. You're about to get married to the man you love.
Regina: I feel like I can't pull through this.
Snow: oh come on of course you can. You're having cold feet.
Regina took a deep breath after snow white finished with her hair and make up...
(To be continued)