part 35

Regina: there's no point on running away again.
Robin: oh come on! Don't tell me you give up!
Regina: can't do anything else. Robin I'm tired of running away. I'm not the kind of person who runs away of difficult situations. My son hates me, he wants me dead, all citizens of Storybrooke want me dead actually.
Robin: I'm not gonna let you die you know that right?
Regina: maybe it's for good.
Robin rubbed her cheeks with both his hands and kissed her softly on the lips.
Robin: never loose faith baby.
Regina: And do what? Wait for a miracle? I'm sorry I'm not that optimistic as you are.
Robin: as long as we have each other we can do anything.
Regina: Thank you for everything robin, but I'm staying here.
In the meantime Henry himself escorted Lilly to her mother maleficent.
Lilly: you're to cruel on her you know.
Henry: you think so?
Lilly: after all we both know she didn't kill your wife, but my mother did.
Henry: why would your mother kill savanna?
Lilly: she had made a deal with Regina. Regina would help her find me,and my mum for exchange would help her get your love back.
Henry: And? I don't see the reason why you blame your mother.
Lilly: Regina broke the deal and my mother killed savanna for revenge.
Henry: what? No way. She would never kill someone innocent.
Lilly: it's my mother we are talking about Henry! She's not changed. She's the same evil bitch she always was!
And after all she wanted to make you hate Regina more for revenge. That was her plan.
Henry: Lilly don't try to help Regina. I'd love to believe your story but I can't.
Lilly: It's not that you can't! You don't want to. Are you afraid that you screwed up this time?
Henry: What are you talking about? I didn't screwed up!
Lilly: oh yes you did! And trust me when you'll find out that I'm saying the truth you'll be devastated.
Henry: shut your mouth Lilly! Not in the mood to listen to your stupid theories.
Henry knocked the door in maleficent's house and maleficent opened the door holding a glass of wine.
Maleficent: Lilly?
Lilly: don't you dare approach me!
Henry: Don't talk to your mother like that!
Lilly: don't treat your mother like that!
(To be continued)