part 54

Regina: it's all my fault sis and I'm so sorry.
Zelena: don't know if I can trust you Regina. You weren't there for me when I needed you and now you expect me being by your side.
Regina: I came here because I missed you zelena. And because I regret ruining my relationship with you. I've made so many horrible mistakes lately that I'm not proud of. All I ask is for a second chance.
Zelena smiled shyly and hugged her sister.
Zelena: I forgive you. But in case anything happens again there's no another chance.
Regina smiled and nodded. Zelena served them two orange juices and then her husband Hades walked downstairs wearing only his blue jeans  and his bare breast. He gasped when he saw Regina sitting on the couch and grabbed a ripped white t-shirt and wore it quickly.
Hades: babe you could have told me that we we're having visitors.
Zelena: I would if I had known. It was quite unexpected.
Hades: oh ok.
Hades stared at Regina and her big fluffy wedding dress.
Hades: Should I ask how are you or I should just imagine the story from what you're wearing.
Regina: don't wanna talk about it.
Zelena: at least we are gonna have a niece or an nephew.
Hades smiled.
Hades: congratulations.
He served himself a cup of coffee and sat next to his wife holding her hand.
Zelena: she's staying with us honey for a couple of days. I hope you don't mind.
Hades: no of course not! As long as you want reg.
They spent the rest of the day talking till the fell asleep. Next day Regina woke up by a phone call. She picked up her phone.
Regina: yes?
Marian: hey it's me Marian! The girl from the bus. Hope I didn't wake you up.
Regina tried to make her voice sound less harsh.
Regina: oh no hell no.
Marian: wanna grab a cup of coffee? Ronald wanted to see you and thought we could catch up.
Regina: oh sure. Meet me in fifteen minutes at the coffee shop at the square.
Marian: oh sure ok.
They hung up and Regina wore her black slim skirt, a black vest and her heels. Her feet were killing her but pregnancy wouldn't stand in her way on looking stunning as always. She put a little make up on and left a note on the fridge to inform zelena that she would be back soon. She left the house...
(To be continued)