part 59

Robin: Regina is my..
Regina: Friend!
She interrupted and prevented robin from talking. She smiled innocently to robin and her raised his eyebrow.
Regina: we are really good friends.
Marian: oh wow! What a coincidence then. We started hanging out at New York and now I find out you're friends with my husband! Maybe we could hang out all together one day! Ronald would love that too!
Regina: ah I think you have so many things to talk about so we'll talk later Marian... Guess I'll leave you too alone!
Robin: you're leaving?
Regina: Spend time with your wife and son! I'm sure they both missed you so much.
Regina didn't wait to hear Robin's respond and started pacing as fast as she could to her house. She got in and started sobbing on the floor. She couldn't keep it together anymore. She acted like a fool leaving him at the church that day. She loved that man with all of her heart. She was just scared. And now he has his wife and son to keep him company and make him happy. She lost her love of her life and the father of her child. She felt like she was a disappointed to herself and the kid inside of her. An hour later Emma knocked the door of Regina's house.
Regina:go away!
Emma: Regina please! Henry told me what happened we should talk!
Regina: I don't wanna talk snow! Leave me alone!
Emma: Gina you clearly need someone to talk to!
Regina: I clearly don't need someone to remind me of what I did like Henry did.
Emma: he didn't mean to hurt you. But the fact that you left robin is a fact Regina!
Regina: Here we go again! It's a fact that I don't wanna hear about! Fuck off!
Emma knocked the door again not intending to leave Regina alone.
Emma: we can discuss like the incident never happened reg.
Regina: what makes you think that I wanna talk to my ex about my ex?
Emma: I know how you're feeling! I have been through this.
Regina: I bet you haven't Emma! Life is always so fucked up! There's no happy ending!
Emma: there is! You're having a baby at least! Be happy about it.
Regina: how can I be happy about it right now? I lost the love of my life.
Emma: ouch. Gotta admit hearing you saying that hurts.
Regina: please go away Emma. Not in the mood for any of these!
(To be continued)