part 30

Robin: are you guys sure?
Regina: I've done it before.
Robin looked at her with curiosity on his face.
Regina: what? Had to get out of king's Leopold castle.
Lilly: ok I'm ready! Do it!
Regina took a deep breath and turned herself looking like an old villager, robin as a old man and Lilly as a young girl in the age of 7.
Robin looked at Regina and his eyes widened open
Robin: wow... You look like...
Regina: please I don't need comments.
Lilly: how do I look?
Regina: adorable! A 7 year old girl woul surely look innocent. No one is going to find out who we are. Regina took a step forward and came in Storybrooke. Everything was changed since snow white and prince charming had ruled the town. Everyone looked relaxed and happy. She noticed Archie sitting on a bench across her reading a newspaper while whistling a Melody.
Robin: Storybrooke has changed so much in three days.
Lilly: seems like mayor Snow did a good job.
Regina: snow white is the mayor?
Robin: shh!! Keep your voice down mylady! We don't want them to find out who we are!
David: hello sir! Can I help you?
David approached them with snow white following behind them. Regina stood behind robin holding Lilly's hand.
Robin: uh... We are new here. We lost our way for Brooklyn and we need a shelter to rest for a few days.
Snow: why were you heading to Brooklyn?
Regina: we wanted to start over.
David: you can stay here as long as you want! Granny can offer you a room you can stay and relax.
Snow: what are your names?
Robin looked at Regina and then handshake David.
Robin: I'm Bobby! This is my wife Anna and our daughter Vanessa.
Snow: nice to meet you. I'm snow white and this is my husband David. I'm the mayor of this town. In case you need anything let me know.
Lilly: you're the snow white from the story?
Snow White laughed and rubbed Lilly's head.
Snow: well it's a big story how we ended up here. We are having a fist over our house tonight. Wanna join us?
David: yeah! You must be all Hungry!
Regina looked at robin worried and held his hand.
Robin: we'd love to come! So we better head to the hotel to get settled down! See you later.
Snow: sure see ya!
Regina turned to robin.
Regina: are you crazy?
(To be continued)