part 33

Henry: why are you protecting her since she left?
Emma: I'm not protecting her! But what you were about to say includes my background too! And I don't wanna talk about it! It was my kid too.
Regina: oh really? I'm so sorry...
She turned sad. She knew Emma couldn't hate her for what happened but she was definitely hurt. Regina was regretting her actions back then! She wasn't ready to be a mother and she couldn't stand the idea of people blaming her once again for what her child was capable of. She was the child of darkness! The prophesy has said it. She didn't wanna take the risk and raise that little girl. Killing her wasn't a solution but she couldn't take the risk. She didn't wanna cause more pain although she did. Emma looked at Regina and smiled shyly.
Regina: it's ok! I totally understand and think it's normal if you don't wanna talk about it...
Emma: Thank you. It's just... I'm hurt enough already, I'd rather not talking about it at the moment.
Regina smiled and stood up.
Regina: I'm gonna get some wine. Who wants some?
Emma: oh I do!
Robin: me too!
Lilly: me too!
Everyone stared at Lilly. It was tough for her to be forced to act like a ten year old when she was a teenager. Regina smiled to Lilly and then laughed.
Regina: she's just kidding! Baby you have to wait a few more years till you start drinking!
Lilly agreed with her clearly annoyed.
Regina: ok I'll go bring some glasses!
Henry: I'll help you!
Regina and Henry headed in the kitchen and Henry opened the fridge to get that bottle of wine. Regina got some glasses. They were both quiet.
Regina: I'm so sorry for your wife...
Regina said and looked at him right in the eyes.
Henry: no you're not!
Henry answered and looked at her aggressively.
Regina: what are you talking about?
Henry: after all you killed her! Hello mother...
Regina gasped and the glasses fell down on the floor and broke.
Henry: surprised that I found out? I'm your son... You can't hide from me! You might managed to fool anyone else but not me!
Regina transformed to herself and looked at Henry with tears in her eyes.
Regina: I didn't kill your wife Henry! You got to believe me!
Henry: How dare you come back to Storybrooke?
(To be continued)