1: " Its fucking cold"

Yoongi stands in the train crowded with strangers, on his way to school.

its november in seoul and the cold is unbearable. Yoongi wore at least to shirts over his hoodie and jacket. He felt warm but still to cold.

Yoongi has always been...diffrent. There nothing wrong with him, he's just always liked to be alone. He just dosent like to socialize, he thinks its a waste of time to have friends, and says its best to be alone than to have people stab you in the back and talk bad about you. He's always hid with the shadows, but he's not completely alone. he has jimin and jungkook.

Yoongi met jungkook and jimin in kindergarten and they have been bestfriends ever since, jungkook came out to jimin and yoongi when they were in the 9th grade, ofcourse they supported him. Jimin was too but told them later on. Yoongi had gotten to the point were has questioned his sexuality, but he's still not sure. He thinks so because he never really liked girls and had always caught himself starring at guys.

he never understood it, but he knew something was there that he couldn't understand. He just thought he needed time to think before saying anything.

but he knew that he could trust jimin and jungkook for any advice he just hasnt said anything yet. His insecurities always get the best of him but he knows at some point hes gonna have to say something.

The doors to the train open, the pale blonde steps out, already shivering of the cold.

He walks a few minutes to arrive at his school, he was in college with his friends. They were pretty greatful that they got in or else they'd probably die without each other. He saw looked around till he saw jimin waving at him, jungkook also looking up to see the short male. Yoongi ran over to them and greeted them.

"hi guys."
"Hyung! Why'd it take you so long to get here? Did you miss the train again?" Jimin questioned, yoongi looked down, " maybe..." he mumbled.
"Jungkook!" they heard a males low voice as they all turned to see, jungkooks boyfriend arrive. He had nice brown hair and a beautiful box shaped smile.

"taehyung!"

he hugged jungkook and gave him a couple pecks on the lips and then on the cheek.
"hi yoongi and jimin hyung," taehyung had said with a smile plastered on his face. They greeted the male.
"Can we go inside now and get to class its fucking cold out here..." yoongi said wrapping his arms around himself.

"ok, lets go inside. We're about to be late" jimin said as he looked down at his phone.

____________

a/n

Please dont let this flop its literally my first story and im actually trying to finish.