8:"What Are You Doing To Me Jung Hoseok..."

Umm this chapter has a bit of min yoongay touching himself (sorry not sorry) •_•
________________

Hoseoks on his bed waiting for a phone call from a certain boy who had an accident in the bathroom, hoseok is at least sober now and can process things but he doesn't know how yoongi's is either.

*Flashback*

Namjoom jin and jimim had finally taken yoongi to the infirmary.

Jimin told them to go home and that he'd stay with yoongi.

Hoseok texted Jimin like crazy asking about the elder. Jimin had finally told hoseok that he had woken up and to "Shut the hell up already".

But that didn't stop him

Jiminie🍼
YES HOSEOK HES FINE!!!

Me
Are you sure! THEN WHY ISNT HE
PICKING UP HIS PHONE.

Jiminie🍼
Because its charging dip shit...

Me
Ok tell him to call me after, Ok?

Jiminie🍼
Yea sure. He also said to fill out the sheet for day one. For your project or something?

Me
Oh ok. Bye

Jiminie🍼
bye hobi.

_______________
Day 1
Went to go eat.(Uh) bonded and the day ended in the infirmary.
-Hoseok
________________

Hoseok thinks he did well.

*Present*

But here he is waiting for a phone call from a boy he spent 1 day with.

He waited and waited till it finally rang.

His head shot up when he heard his ring tone and rushed to his phone, and pressed answer.

"YOONGI!!" Hoseok said with happiness and relief.

"Hi hoseok." yoongi sounded fairly tired.

"Are you ok? I'm sorry for what happened in the bathroom today."

"*sighs* its fine, it was just a panic attack"

"Oh, w-well, why do you think you had a panic attack..?"

" It was just *sigh* its was just what you asked me. About being gay. I didnt think that would happen though."

"Soooo, are you gay?"

Hoseok heard nothing but a long silence.

"Can we talk about this another time i have to go, bye hobi."

Before Hoseok could even say anything, he had already hung up the phone. Leaving the black haired male in a little shock.

Yoongi ran his hands through his hair, letting out a groan.

"What the hell am i gonna do now." The blonde said under his breathe.

"He knows too much..."

The male then reached back for his phone and just scrolled on forward.

He went to his camera role and started looking through it, till he came across a picture of hoseok. He didnt know why and when the photo was take

All he could think was "cute". He had then realized he had been staring at the photo of the younger for a long.

He felt a bit of horniness built up in him. Is that even a word, no one cares he's horny. He didn't want to but he wanted to so bad. It was like a war of hormones.

He then got up and went to lock his door and walked over to his drawer. He took out a tiny bottle that was labeled with sharpie "lotion".
Though it wasn't lotion.

He sat back down on his bed and put the picture of Hoseok back up and put his phone from an angle he can see it. He then pulled his grey sweat pants down to his thighs and then his boxers.

He added a generous amount of "lotion" to his hands and got to work.

He looked back up at the picture of hoseok he was doing a casual hand pose and was smiling in the picture.

Yoongi was pumping on his member and looking at the picture of the younger male, letting low moans escape his lips.

He as his hand moved quicker, he started to think about all the other things he could do with hoseok. See him, Cuddle him, Kiss him, Touch him. These thoughts roaming yoongis head made him let out soft and breathy moans. He moved his hand faster as he started to reach his high.

Till he finally released all over his hands and member.

He cleaned himself up and lied back down in bed. Thinking that a boy he's only hung out with for a day is taking over him and his thoughts. He kissed him and now he didn't know what he was gonna tell him when he saw him again.

All he could think is that he wanted to kiss him again.

I-is he in love? The blonde doesn't know either, but he'll figure it out soon.

" *sighs* Jung Hoseok what are you doing to me?"

He then drifted of into dream land.
_______________
a/n
Im sorry for my really cringy writing
but i hope you like it.

Im trying to figure out the next chapter but it wont be so great...
Im gonna have a hard tim writing it...
Bye!

Word Count: 800