3: Jung Hoseok

aahh hoseok

Whats the first thing when you think of the name?

Well think again, as much as he would smile and walk up and down the hall if his dreadful school and make it look like every thing was a- okay, it really wasn't.

You know the phrase "You can always feel safe at home"?

Well he thought it was bullshit

hoseok is abused by his foster parents.

There always getting drunk.

hoseok was abandoned by his parents, they didnt want him. Hoseok hates living with himself. He always wondered what he did wrong, to have them leave him.

He even cuts himself because it " relieved him from the problems in life."

No one knew this not even his bestfriends namjoon and jin. They were his bestfriends when the met in first grade. He dosent regret meeting them. He was actually happy that he had two friends because it was better than one. although namjoon and jin were in a relationship, he didnt mind. He was happy with them, they were the only reason he would actually like to wake up in the morning and go to school.

but that didn't stop what happened at home.

The worst mistake hoseok thinks he's ever made was telling his foster parents that he's gay.

oh the devils really did enter his house that day.

He got the beating of a life time because his parents didnt like "faggots" and had bruises all over him for weeks.

Hoseok liked guys. People at his school knew that but they didnt really think much of it. Hoseok has dated guys before. Hell he even lost his virginity to one.

His parents were the only ones actually making his life miserable, other than that being out of the house and his razors are the only thing that kept his mind off of things.

hoseok really just wanted to run....

far far away from here and find a place were he could finally be happy.
______________

a/n

sad ik... it gets worse

ik this is short and kinda all over the place but this is kind of a filler
probaly one of the shortest ill ever write(maybe)
word count: 365