16:"What Were You Doing Last Night, Yoongi?"

The blonde male that laid alone of the soft matress was starting to wake up from his sleep. Yoongi slightly opened his eyes, and began to stretch and let out a small yawn.

He sat up on the matress and looked around, nobody.

"i guess he left? How rude." He thought.

He slid out of the bed sheets and walked out of the room.

"Wait. Oh Shit, i missed school.  She is going to kill me." The blonde panicked. Afraid of what is mom would do to him if she found out.

Yoongi speeded down the stairs and stopping mid way as he heard laughter coming from the kitchen.

"And she's awake, fuuck. But who the fuck is laughing with-"

He he began tip toeing towards the entrance of the dining room. He saw a head, for sure it was his moms because he also heard the laughter of a man, which sounded way to familiar.

"hoseok?? I thought he wasnt here?"

He looked around the corner of where he stood and peeked just to see if-

"SQUEEK"

"Fuck, holly."

He panic and tried to make a run for it till Hoseok grabbed his arm slightly tugging at it.

"She's not mad we missed class. You can come out, she wont kill you." Hoseok whispered.

But the blonde just nodded and finished taking the couple of steps that led to the kitchen, till his eyes met with his moms. Well he's fucked.

"You told she wasnt mad!" The Blonde whispere yelled.

"Hey~ mommy-"

"Dont mommy me. What were you doing last night Yoongi?"

Hoseok eyes widened, worrying she was gonna tell the other male about last nights...incident, yes Hoseok has a big mouth. He honestly needed to tell someone, and that someone so happened to be Mrs.Min.

But she swore not to tell a soul. He hoped she was joking.

"Mrs.Min, I thought you weren't gonna tell-" before he could finish his sentence she raised her to signal to Hoseok to shush up.

Once Yoongi heard what Hoseok had said to his mom, he felt his heart sink to the pits of his stomach.

"HE TOLD MY MOM!!" Yoongi thought.

Ofcousre he remembered what had happened last night, he was just gonna play dumb and act like he didn't remember a thing, or at least hoped he wouldnt mentioned it at all.

But thats all thrown out the window now.

"N-no, t-this wasnt how it was supposed to go. I was supposed to tell her myself."

He wanted to cry, but he sucked it up and kept no emotion on his features.

"I-I went out with Hoseok, thats all." He said with a bit of a stutter in his voice.

"Mmhm, and you weren't drinking?"

"No, no."

"Yoongi."

"Ok fine!!Imayhavedrankalittlebitbutpleasedontpun ishmemommyiwontdoitagain." At this point Yoongi's on his knee's pleading for forgiveness. If not life.

The Elder male just stood there in silence the whole time.

Mrs.Min raised and eyebrow and brought her cup of coffee to her lips and took a sip, and put her cup down slowly.

"Your grounded, so no more going out."

"But-"

"No buts!"

"Mom i have to do this assignment with hoseok."

"What?"

"The assignment i told you about."

She thought for moment before coming up with a solution.

"Ok, just invite him over. I dont mind him being here till your assignment is done."

"*sighs* fine."

The male gets up from the floor and turns around firmly grabbing the dark haired males hand and bringing him up the stairs to.

Leaving Mrs. Min in the kitchen, with a slight smirk on her face.

"You did well Min, you did well."

_________________________
a/n

I am so srry for not updating.

and thank you, THANK YOU, for 10k which is now 11k reads.

I literally thought this book was gonna flop but luckily it did and i will try and continue it.

Also, COMEBACKWEEK is next week and we aint ready.... we abt to break youtube.

Word Count: 667