5: "A BAR?!"

11/24/18
Saturday - 9:20
_______________

"A BAR?!" yoongi says immediately frightened.

Yoongi wasn't scared of bars or drinks, he was just afraid if getting caught.

Yoongi would be lying if he said he's never drank before. He'd be an even bigger lier if he's said he's never gotten drunk and had... thoughts.

He's only ever drank around jimin, jungkook and taehyung. Never around someone he knew had connections with his eomma.

You see, yoongi loves his eomma, with all his heart, but sometimes his eomma can be, scary you could say.
There was once a time when yoongi was 15 and had snuck out for not even more than 10 minutes, when his eomma had immediately caught not even to far from his house, and had given him a red hand print somewhere on his left butt cheek. He felt pain for two days, TWO DAYS...

"n-no, im not going in there..." yoongi said stumbling back a little, hoseok faced yoongi and gave him a look if 'why the hell not'.

"what, why the hell not?!" so it was,

"are you scared, hyung?" Hoseok tried to hide a little grin that was forming on his face, yoongi, still a little scared to go in,

"b-because....what if someone i know or knows my eomma and knows me see's me in there and decideds to tell her," hoseok still confused on what yoongi is going on about, while he's still rambling.

"You may never see me again, we wont get to finish the project." hoseok is feeling just a slight bit if sympathy for the elder, but is still confused.

"I cant die with bad grades.... I know for a fact you wont finish the project yourself, holy shit...." yoongi breathed out as he tried to catch his breathe all over again.

"are you done?" hoseok said kinda annoyed.

"no, cause im not going in there" Yoongi said ready to turn around and leave the small building, but then feeling brought up by to strong arms and being taken god knows where.
All yoongi can think is

'is this the part where he kidnaps me?'

"HEY! PUT ME DOWN!!" No answer from younger as he brings him closer to the entrance of the bar.

"I said put ME DOW-" Yoongi had finally got his wish, he was put down.

But as soon as he thought it was over he was soon pushed through the doors into the bar. All you can here is faint music as there a-lot of chatting going on.

"hoseok, i said no!" Yoongi said as he tried to run out but hoseok grabbed yoongi's hand dragging him somewhere else, yoongi blushed a little at that.

Hoseok had taken him into a random hall where the rooms with the reserved signs were. They walked in to find three other boys in there.

wait what.

"jimin?" yoongi questioned as to why the black haired boy was in this room with the two other boys.

"Yoongi hyung? I know you drink but i didn't know you were the type to go to a bar.... are you ok?"
jimin teased the elder.

"ha ha so funny," yoongi said sarcastically.

"im here because if him, were working on a project, were we have to spend to weeks bonding and 'observing' eachother whatever that means..." Yoongi sighed as he grabbed a random beer that was sitting on the tables as he sat down.

Jimin immediately looked at hoseok as he mouthed 'observe eachother' hoseom shrugged ad he smirked,

because he knew perfectly what he meant.

"ooh uuh and yoongi hyung this is namjoon and jin.

yoongi waved at them as he drank from his beer.

This was gonna be a long day.

2 hours later

Laughter is all you can here coming from the room.

At this point there all drunk and are playing a good old fashion game of truth or dare.

"ok ok, hoseok hyung!" Jimin had called out as it was hoseoks turn.

"truth or dare?" Jimin asked.

"Dare!" hoseok didn't even hesitate to answer because of his excitement,

"I- I dare you to...." Jimin thinking on what to dare him to do, till it hit him.

"I dare you to kiss yoongi hyung!"

________________
a/n

well that escalated quickly....

Im gonna try and update more since im on winter break rn and have more time currently and please excuse any mistakes it was rushed and i didn't have time to fix it....

word count: 744