28: Heart Break Again

Saturday Morning
8:20AM

"Have you ever wondered, what angry sex feels like?"

Yoongi's eyes widened as he turns hoseok, who was laying on his bed staring at the ceiling. "Why are you even thinking about that?!" The elder who sitting on the ground is stunned at the sudden question, though his fantasy's have tended to run wild.

Imagining Hoseok being that rough with him made him horny. He grabbed his hair and roughly tugged his head back and rammed into him at an intense speed all because of an emotion he was feeling...yes, he has thought about it.

"I dunno, just a thought..." His gaze stayed at yoongi, he noticed his pale cheeks turning bright red,

"Are you blushing?" Hoseok says with a grin on his face as he sat up on the mattress.

"N-NO!"

he's totally blushing.

how cute.

"AWWWWWW YOONGI ITS OKAY!!!" Hoseok sarcastically yelped as he launched himself at the younger embracing him, the other only poured and huffed because Hoseok had just interrupted his pretty not so appropriate thoughts.

"Whats okay?" Yoongi questioned the male who was pinching his cheek. "It's okay to feel certain ways about me and want to do things with me." Hoseok said with a bit of sarcasm in his tone.

"What are you going on about?" Yoongi looked up at him, eyebrows furrowed. "It's okay to ask me if you wanna have sex." Yoongi started choking on air.

He immediately sat up and started scoffing nervously. "Why would i just ask you to have sex with me? That's- Thats dumb." Yoongi spoke as he continued to scoff at Hoseok.

"You act like i've never stuck my dick up your ass" Hoseok snickered as the other just gave a him a glare at his choice of words. "Wow, nice way to put it."

The other chuckled at Yoongi's pout after his very unpleasant and inappropriate choice of words. "Do you wanna order something to eat." Hoseok said and catches the others attention and scrunched his nose a bit before speaking. "I'm getting a bit fat, and not looking my best these days so i'm laying off the food, and since finals are coming up I want to focus on studying."

Hoseok had slightly startled the blonde boy when he had shot up from his place and stomped towards Yoongi. He plopped onto the ground and picked up the boys hand and roughly started slapping himself in the face with his hand, the other yelling at whatever this idiotic bafoon he calls his boyfriend was doing.

"W-What are you doing?!" Hoseok cheek had started to go red and began to sting like a bitch but "I ain't no bitch". He once again brought the others hand to his already extremely red cheek and Yoongi was struggling to pull his hand back. "Take it back." He demanded.

Yoongi still extremely confused and stunned stared at him this eye's. "What are you talking about, you crazy bitch?!" Hoseok only sighed and continued the process. "Hoseok your being weird as fuck, what the hell are you doing??"

"Your not fat, so take it back." "wha-"
Hoseok only brought his hand into his own and looked down at it. "Baby, I'd really like it if you didn't talk about yourself in that way..." Hoseok spoke looking the other in the eyes filled with sorrow.

Yoongi only sighed and let Hoseok bring his hand up to his lips and kiss them with love and comfort. "Cmon Hoseok, lets- let's not talking about this now. Lets finish studying.Ok?"

Hoseok only looked at him with sad eyes and nodded. Hoseok couldn't help feel this way. He couldn't help but notice the way Yoongi scowls at himself when he looks in the mirror and says he's pathetic. He also has noticed he's been skipping his meals and it's worry about what ever is going on.