25:" Your Into Bdsm I See?"

Been gone for sometime but can u guys plz comment 👉👈😔 also this chapter is kinda long...
~•~

Hoseok stumbled into the dark room, Yoongi still in his arms and laid him down lightly on the matress. They didn't separate there lips not once.

Hoseok moved his hands to Yoongi's waist causing him to whimper lightly. He slid his hands under his shirt and the other boy gasped as he felt Hoseok's cold bare hands on his skin.

Hoseok seperated there lips and backed up a bit to get a good look of the boy under him, who looked a bit red and flustered. "Are you sure?"

The boy under him looked hesitant, this was his first time. Not just with a guy, like first time ever. Yoongi paused, there heavy breaths only being heard before leaning up and connecting there lips for moment. Hoseok hummed at the action, before both pulling away.

"Yes, I want this so bad, I want you. All of it." Hoseok couldn't help but smile at the boy before leaning the boy back done and lifting his shirt, exposing his soft pale stomach.

Hoseok planted small pecks to his sides and going down before reaching the waist band of his jeans.

He looked up at the boy and saw him nod at him, signaling his sign of consent. He unbuttoned his jeans, pulling them down. After they were discarded, Hoseok began kissing his inner thighs. Lightly sucking on them leaving marks on them. Making Yoongi let out soft whimpers.

Going back up to make eye contact with the other boy."Do you have lube?"

"I-I do." and then Yoongi pointed to his little bottle on the bedside table labeled as "lotion". The other chuckle at the label, that was written sloppy with a sharpie and then walked over to get it. While doing so removing his own shirt.

Yoongi turning red at the sight, fuck Hoseok was hot. Perfect personality, Perfect body, Perfect face.

Yoongi sure was a lucky guy. "Hoseok, what about a condom? I don't have any of those.."

"I have one relax. I carry one, you know..for times like these." He smirked at the older and walked back over. Hoseok unbuckled his belt and removed. Yoongi's eye's widened.

"Y-Your not gonna fucking hit me with that right?" Hoseok looked up at the boy and cringed. "What? Why would I do that?"

"I don't know, Ive seen it in porn." He admitted.

"Oh so your into bdsm, I see." Hoseok lift the belt teasingly and got back on the boy and turning him around. The other boy yelped, squirming.

"N-No!!" He squeaked, Hoseok chuckling at the boy reaction before turning him back around and slipping of his jeans.

Getting back into the moment placed he placed his hands on the waistband of Yoongi's boxers finally pulling the down. The boy flustered, turned his head away from making contact with the boy, as he held on to his shoulders.

"Baby, look at me."

Yoongi then looked down at the other boy and felt him kiss down and then wrap his warm lips around his cock. Yoongi gasped at the feeling, and sat up. Making complete eye contact the whole time with the younger.

As he began sucking at the tip of his member, the other then letting out a small moan. Then Hoseok finally took in his cock, all of it and began bobbing his head slowly. Yoongi letting out lewd moans and hesitantly bringing his hand to Hoseoks hair, slightly tugging on it. The other groaned at the feeling.