7: "He's No Staright Man"

"Your gay?"

Is all yoongi couldn't stop repeating in his mind as soon as it left the youngers lips.

Yoongi didnt know what to say or feel. He didnt think he was ready yet. He still hasn't thinked things through.

"I~, I~" Yoongi dragged it after a new "I" left his mouth. He turned insanely red and was starting to sweat. This kinda made hoseok a bit concerned and worried.

"Yoongi, are yo-"

"YES! Im mean YES, Im fine. I jus~"

Hoseok still confused as to what the elder was trying to say but then he wanted him to calm down. Yoongi's breathe started to pace up a little and yoongi was turning even more red then he already was.

"Yoongi do you need water your not looking so hot." Hoseok wanted to retort his statement.

Yoongi's vision started to get blurry and its as if everything had started to go in slow motion and he started to feel him self fall.

Yep, he was passing out.

"Yoongi! YOONGI!!" Hoseok immediately ran to yoongi and began to fan him with his hand because he was sweating like crazy.

But he wasnt getting up.

"Shit shit shit shit. What do i do?!" The younger panicked but then decided to call Namjoon.

He had him on speed dial and as soon he picked up he started to ramble.

"Joon Joon. I need you guys to come here quick. Yoongi, H-he  passed out because he kissed me a-a-and i asked a question and now he p-passed out and i dont know what to do. COME HERE QUIIICCK!!!!" Hoseok started to scream into the phone and on the other line was namjoon covering his ears from how loud it sounded.

"Alright are you guys still in the bathroom? Did you guys kiss?"

"NAMJOON THATS BESIDES THE GOD DAMN POINT GET YOUR ASSES OVER AND HELP HIM!!!! Is he dying OH MY GOSH I THINK HE'S DYING!!!"

"Hoseok he's not dying. Were coming over, Okay?"

"HURRY UP THEN!" The black haired yelled.

Hoseok hung up and started stroking his hands through yoongi's hair. He started to blow at his forehead, to try and cool it down.

But then he just looked at him. He was just talking a second to admire him.

"He really is cute" Hoseok smiled.

Yes Yoongi wasn't in the best condition, but he still looked adorable but then  he went back to the kiss.

He wanted to feel his soft lips against his again.He was just craving his lips. He didnt know much about Yoongi yet but he wanted to know more. He wanted to get closer to Yoongi. He thought maybe Yoongi would feel the same.

"Is Yoongi hyung gay?" He thought aloud.

He then realized he never got an answer from the elder. What if he was straight. What if he had a girlfriend? But then thought about that kiss again.

No straight man says "fuck it", and then shoves his tounge into another mans mouth and kiss him likes he's never done before.

Nope Yoongi is no straight man and he didn't even need and answer from him himself because he already had it since Hoseok lips met his.

He looked back down at the blonde, Who's head was on Hoseoks lap.

He felt a tiny blush form on his features.

but then remembered Yoongi probably needed medical help.

"Oh wait."

and then resorted to yelling again
___________________
a/n

Hoseok has a little cruushh!

Sorry i haven't updated  also happy new year.
But there's things to discuss
Omg txt members are soo cuute
and "Save Me" had me thinking everything i thought i knew from hyyh, is now a lie.
Im not gonna spoil anything bc idk if everybody has read it ( even tho you should have)
Also taehyung dyed his hair blue a couple of days ago and jimin dyed his hair again. Pink then purple. Boy your gonna loose your scalp!

Annnyyway i hoped you like this chapter BYYE!

Word count: 670