13: "W-we shouldn't..."

Semi smut •.•
_____________

"Fuck..." The blonde male said to himself, as the pissed off Jung Hoseok left him behind by himself, in a giant house with a bunch of random sweaty people he didnt even know.

"Why did i agree to this." The male began to squish through the people who were dancing and drinking and doing lord knows what.

He led himself to the minie bar and meeting himself with non other thank Park Jimin.

"Jimin," The elder sighed, glad that someone he knew was here. "Ive never been this glad to see you..."

"Ouch. What are you even doing here. I thought you were "Too Introverted" to come to parties?" Jimin said puzzled as to why the shorter was standing infront of him with a bunch of other people around.

"Did hoseok do something to you?!" Yoongi eyes widened.

"WHAT?! NO!" Yoongi said, face turning red "He brought me here for our project but he left to somewhere because he got mad at me."

"Why?"

"I honestly dont know anymore"

"You can vent if you want..." Jimim said passing yoongi a bottle of beer.

"Ok let me start from the beginning"

-

Hoseok sat on the closed toilet seat as he scrolled through his phone.

He didnt want to talk to anyone. Especially Yoongi, he didnt want to explain what he saw on his body.

He didnt want him to pity him.

He sighed once more stuffing his phone into his pocket and leaning back debating if he should leave the room or not.

"Hmm maybe just a little longer..."

He thought a little longer.

"But i want a drink.... I'll just avoid him then"

He finally got up leaving the bathroom and into a noisy house.

-

"I wasnt trying to hurt his feelings and i wasnt trying to be a pervet and look at his perfect body, i was just being curious." Yoongi basically sobbed.

Yepp he's drunk alright. Jimin sat there patting his back so he'll calm down. He had his head down on the counter as other's gave him looks.

He had been three bottle in and cant control himself already. The problems of being a lightweight is this.

"Yoongi, It'll be alright. He won't be mad at you forever."

-

Hoseok was just about to come around to get a drink till he saw a blonde haired male being comforted by another black haired male.

Hoseok got a bit closer to easedrop on there conversation.

""I wasnt trying to hurt his feelings and i wasnt trying to be a pervet and look at his perfect body, i was just being curious." He heard the Shorter male cry, blushing a but at the complement.

"curious, of what? Oh. Hoseok Realized.

"Yoongi, It'll be alright. He wont be mad at you forever. He heard jimin say.

"Maybe i shouldn't of gotten pissed at him." Hoseok thought pursing his lips.

Hoseok went up to Yoongi and Jimin pulling slightly on Yoongi's arm.
"Is it fine if i borrow him for a second, Jiminie?"

"Yeah go ahead."

Hoseok took Yoongi in his hand and leading him into a random empty room and locking it so no one would come in.

"W-what is it, Hoseok..." Yoongi sniffled, Hoseok just sighed and sat on the bed.

"Why are you upset, Yoongi? Is it because i got a little pissed off at you today?"

The shorter nodded softly looking down, cause Hoseok to sigh once again.

"Well.. Im sorry. Is there anyway, i could make it up to you?"

Yoongi smirked as he looked down. Hoseok was still looking for an answer, he opened his mouth to say something till Yoongi brought himself to Hoseoks lap straddling him. Hoseok eyes widened, he was speechless at the moment. I guess he didnt know Yoongi was drunk, huh?

"Y-yoon-"

Hoseok sentence was interrupted by soft lips on his. Hoseok at first was shocked his eyes still wide, but he slowly fell into the kiss. Yoongi wrapped his arms around the youngers neck as he kept Yoongi in place holding him by his waist.

Yoongi slipped his tounge into Hoseoks mouth. Running it all around. He grinded himself on the male and slowly leaned him backwards till his back met the bed sheets.

The blonde harshly sucked on Hoseoks bottom lip and soon went down to jawline pecking it a bit and then down to his neck. Sucking on it and leaving dark purple marks.

"Yoongi~"

Hoseok breathed out, almost not being able to say a word. He let out shaky breaths.

"Hmmm~?" Yoongi hummed.

"W-we shouldnt...."

"Why~" Yoongi whispered, his voice filled with lust.

As much as Hoseok wanted to do it, he knew he shouldn't. He didnt want to take advantage of the shorter male. He knew he would regret it. He knew Yoongi would regret it. It wasnt long till he picked up on the fact that Yoongi wasn't sober.

Yoongi licked up Hoseok neck and back to his lips. Hoseok felt Yoongi smirk through the sloppy kisses and he started to pull on the hem on Hoseoks shirt.

He needed to stop him.

"Yoongi." Hoseok said softly pulling Yoongi off him.

"Why." Yoongi whined.

"Because your drunk lets take you home, ok?"

Yoongi frowned getting up. "fine." and then they both made there way out the room and out the house.

Hoseok led Yoongi into his car and as soon as they both got in then drove off.

_____________________
a/n

heheheh im not done.

1. BTS at the grammys omi gocchh
green haired guy was looking sexy af

2. Sorry for not updating sooner i had mid terms...

3. THANK YOU FOR 2k READS. Thank you to whoever really likes this book. I will try to update more frequently!!!
Bye!!

Word Count: 963