2: " hi friend."

"ok guys, i'll see you later" jungkook says, while his hands intertwined with taehyung and waves goodbye to his friends.

leaving jimin and yoongi to walk to class.

they walk together to there lockers. They were right next to each other.

yoongi had a perfectly organized locker, unlike jimin who is trying to stuff his jacket into his locker. Yoongi always thought jimin was really just something else. Jimin was the definition of the sentence "i don't care". He would have sex with someone and come back the next day and act like it never happened. It would explain why jimin never picks up the phone and is never home. The last thing jimin would do is care about anything. He kind of envies him for that.

"bye hyung, i'll see you later i have to get to class."

"bye, jiminie" yoongi said waving jimin goodbye.

the male closes his locker and goes on his way to class, trying to carry his heavy books with both of his hands until he arrives to class.

He enters the huge class

He he walks to his usual seat.

All the way in the back.

But there was a problem. Someone was in his seat.

He was a slightly taller male than yoongi, black hair, nice style, but yoongi never really liked this kid. He always thought he was so annoying, always being so loud and never cleaning up after himself. Yes. he's noticed and his grades are just as bad a jimins cooking skills. yoongi would be lying if he said that he wasnt a little bit good looking but still that dosent change the fact that he's in his seat. This is the last thing he wants to make any kind of contact with him

"hoseok..." yoongi says giving him a glair of annoyance.

"huh?"

"your in my seat..." the blonde male buts his books down on a desk that was besides him as he still giving him a glair that isn't intimidating, like at all

"oh really? I didn't notice..." he clearly noticed.

Yoongi wasn't gonna try anything with hoseok, so he just sat down in the seat he put his books on.

The professor finally enters and explains what they were going to be doing today.

what yoongi heard was dreadful.

"Today you will be working on a project with a partner" Yoongi stopped right away whatever he was doing in his book and looked up.

The word "partner" replaying in his head over and over again.

the blonde groaned, bring his down on to his books.

"Now let me assign your partners" The professor started going down the list and pairing up the students.

This made yoongi anxious

"soyeon and Ilsung,"
namjoon and seokjin,"
jiwoo and jihyun,"
yoongi and hoseok,"
renjin and donghyo..."

yoongi tunned out the teacher at this point and thought to himself
"why...out of all the people in this very class room, why him....are you even up there?"

Yoongi groaned even louder banging his head on the desk softly.

"Ok, so the project is going to be about getting along, you have to hang out with each other for 2 weeks and explain to me how you got along and things you've observed about each other and also make a presentation about it. So see this as one of the most easiest assignments ill ever give you. Start to work!"

at this point everyone was chatting about there project.

Yoongi needed to pass, but with hoseok as his partner, he was starting to loose all hope....

He felt a figure past by and sit in the chair next to him.

"Hi friend." hoseok said with a grin on his face.

"We not friends, were only doing this because you were assigned as my partner, ok?"

"damn yoongi, why you always gotta be so sad and lonely." hoseok said with a bit of sarcasm in his voice.

"Im not sad-, whatever just here.." yoongi handed him a piece of paper with numbers on them.

"whats this?" hoseok questioned

"my number so we can make plans and.   whatever, alright?

"ok..." hoseok said looking down at the piece of paper

"ok every on class is dismissed"

the blonde got up and just left hoseok there with out saying a thing. hoseok was going to follow him but was to busy adding yoongi to his contacts.

"yoongz🌧"

hoseok smiled at the contact name and maybe blushed just a little

but no one needs to know that....

______________

a/n

welp, i hope this dosent seem a little rushed. Its my first story so im trying

word count: 769