27: "Bet he's cheating on me."

Hoseok laid on the roof of his house. Contemplating his life at the moment. He hates it. He hated it here. 'I want to go.' He thought sadly as he felt a tear slip from his glassy eyes. He stared up at the clear dark sky. The moon as bright as ever and the stars shimmering bright.

Hoseok depression had started to become worse as the weaks passed by but decided to not think much of it, just put on a fake smile and everything is fine.

He was sitting at the very edge of the roof taking quick glances down. As he edged closer and closer. He looked down again and tsked. "There has to be a more less painful way to do this..." He whispered. He carefully got up and walked back inside through his window. He tiptoed to his bed trying not to make noise so his lousy foster parents wouldn't wake.

He laid on his bed staring at his ceiling now. Falling asleep was hard tonight.

The only thought currently keeping him awake was a short blonde he cared so much for. He didn't want to sound cheesy or anything but Yoongi made him forget. Made him forget about the shit life he's living. The only thing worth living for was him. He was the only one who was there for him, mainly because he was the only one who knew about his situation.

But what about when he's not there anymore... What if at some point in there relationship he wants to break up. Now Hoseok hasn't really experienced to many heart breaks in his lifetime but he knows damn well, that he'll for sure be shattered once him and Yoongi call it quits.

He quite believes Yoongi will get tired of him at some point. Everybody does.

The male just finally closed his eyes and let out a soft sigh.

"It be over soon Hoseok, It will..." He sighed out.

And at his harsh words towards himself he drifted of to sleep again.

~

Jimin and Jungkook walked down the side walk out of it. They were both pretty drunk and both did not know what they were doing. Jungkook got bored at home and Taehyung had no time to go out with him since he had "night classes". He couldn't even make time for him on his birthday.

Jungkook had sensed that him and Taehyung were fading away from each other and it wasn't a good feeling on his part. Every single time Jungkook suggests they go out on a date, Taehyung always declines and says he's busy.

So, Jungkook had decided to take someone else to celebrate the occasion and a short, raven haired male came to his mind first. It was currently 11:31 and Jungkook had texted him if they could hangout. And now they were walking drunk and out of it on the streets, laughing extremely loud. It was a pretty empty alley,  saying some pretty stupid shit.

"So why didn't you bring taehyung with you? I mean not that i didn't have fun but why didn't you ask him?" Jimin asked out of curiosity. Jungkook snickered as he had forgotten about the brunette male. He was to busy trying to forget about him anyway.

"Who cares, bitch didn't want to come anyway." Jimin raised and eyebrow at his tone as they made there way to campus to go fool around some more in Jimins dorm. "Couldn't even make time to spend it with me on a day that's supposed to be about me."

Only Jimin out of all of them had a dorm. Namjoon recently moved out of there since he was with Jin now he decided to live with him instead. Leaving Jimin alone. As they walked along the dark side walk beside the school Jungkook felt a little anger rage up in him at the name of his boyfriend.

"I don't get what's up with him you know? He doesn't want to go out with me on dates and he doesn't care about spending time with me anymore?" He said a little loud as the shorter male listened. "Who give a fuck anyway. He probably wants to break up with me or some shit." "Or maybe he's actually being busy and your just and asshole not understanding that. You do know exams are coming up right?" Jimin stated logically to the younger male.  Jungkook huffed and just kept walking. He was still very tipsy from earlier and just felt super tired.

"I don't get it, does he wanna break up? Is that it? Is he cheating on me?? I bet he's cheating on me...fine. If that's how he wants to play it." Jimin sighed at the others remarks about his friend. It kinda pissed him off to assume that Taehyung would ever cheat on Jungkook. He's just not the type of guy to do that.

Jimin stopped walking and Jungkook turned around wondering why. "c'mon Jungkook I don't think Taehyung would ever-" Jimin's eye's went wide in that moment when he was interrupted.

Jungkook kissed him.

Jimin's eye's stayed wide as he didn't kiss back and Jungkook held both side of his face with his cold hands. Jimin pulled away and pushed away and looked at him with a face of shock.

"A-are you crazy?!" He yelled a little to loud. "You do realize you are with someone else, right?" Jimin with red cheeks and had started to feel more and more sober as the time passed by.

Jungkook silently walked closer to him, breathing heavily. Small white dust was falling from the sky as he looked into the elders eyes. Jimin swore he saw his eyes starting to fill with tears. He didn't know what he was feeling but all he knew was that whatever Jungkook was about to do next was gonna finally make him give in.

No words were said when Jungkook placed his hands on his waist and stared straight into each other's eyes for the longest time, only there breathing audible. Leaning forward again and kissing the male once more and this time Jimin giving in and kissing back. There lips moved slowly in sync as Jungkook held on to his waist and Jimin held on to his face. He can feel there lips moving faster and faster as seconds passed by.

In the pits of his stomach Jimin knew this was so, so wrong. But he had wanted this for so long. There lips separated so they can catch there breathes and they leaned there for heads together as they took deep breathes of the cold air, lips and cheeks red.

"Lets go to your dorm." Jungkook whispered and Jimin just nodded and took each other's hands and quickly walked off.

Not realizing that a pair of tear filled eyes had watched the whole thing, his heart clenched just like he clenched his hands on the birthday gift in his hand.

_______________________
a/n:

I wanted to come up with a side story line for this book bc its kinda dry.

also sad sad.

Word Count: 1138