11:" Has The Sun Stopped Shining?"

"Hey! Whats wrong with what im wearing?" The elder felt slightly offended to the youngers statement but can you blame him.

All Yoongi wears is black clothing and what looks like the same ripped jeans and shoes.

Hoseok maybe thought that was all he owned.

Dont blame him. It's all he wore.

Hoseok dragged yoongi to a random store Yoongi probably would never shop at and immediately started to fish through racks of clothes to see which ones would suit the elder.

Hoseok picked out a variety of clothes and walked to back to Yoongi and placed the clothes in his hands and directed him to the dressing rooms.

"Ok, try them on!" Hoseok said with and adorable heart shaped smile, but Yoongi groaned.
Though he didnt want the younger to feel bad.

He entered the small room, as the black haired male waited on the otherside. After what seemed like forever, Yoongi walked out of the dressing room. He was wearing a denim jacket along with a black shirt under and light brown pants.

Hoseok blushed at the sight of the shorter male. He thought he looked pretty hot if he wanted to be honest.

"So?" The Blonde male asked.
"You look, amazing." The younger said in awe, causing Yoongi's cheeks to turn into a bright red aswell. He turned away from the male so he couldnt see his tinted face.

"Thanks, im gonna go change now" The elder said in a hurry. He walked back into the dress room and immediately closed the door behind him. He touched his cheeks feeling them fairly warm. He looked at himself in the mirror and thought,

"i guess i look ok..."

He turned around trying to get better angles of himself in the outfit the younger chose for him.

Yoongi walked out if the dressing room to see hoseok with some clothing in his hand.

"Is it fine if i go try these on?"

"Yeah, go ahead." Yoongi held the clothes he had before in his hand as he stood in front of the door that the other male was standing in and waiting. Yoongi had started to get curious so he started to lean over a bit so he can see the younger. Yes, that is very perverted.

But Yoongi didnt think much.

He saw that Hoseok had already tried on the pants and was going for his shirt. He took it off revealing his bare upper body. Yoongi blushed at the sight but the stopping when he had realized that the younger had blue and purple spots decorating his body.

Yoongi squinted to try and get a better look. He saw Hoseok trailing his hands up and down the purple and blue spots and winced at everytime he felt the stinging pain from them. Yoongi then trailed his eyes up to hoseoks face. He had the biggest frown on his face.

"What?! Has the sun stop shining?"

Yoongi thought. He wondered were he got those brusies from. He felt bad for the younger. He didnt know why maybe it was the sadness in his eyes or the bruises all over his body.

Yoongi saw that Hoseok had wipped the shirt on and was ready to walk out of the dressing room.

Yoongi then saw the handle being turned and immediately turned his head to look at somewhere else and then back at the younger.

His face turned back into the bright red tint like it was before. He saw the Younger in the clothing he had tried on and all Yoongi could say was...

"Wow...."

and thats it.

He looked him up and down and back up to his face.
Hoseok couldnt tell if this was a good or bad reaction from the blonde.

"Is it not good?" Hoseok said tilting his head at Yoongi, when then the male had just snapped out of his trance he finally answered again.

"N-no! Its just...wow...You look really great"

And after that they were both in the same positions they were once in, they were both colored with red on there cheeks.

"Thanks Hyung!" Hoseok said with a giggle.

"Are you taking it?"

"Yes, since i trust your opinion, ill take it" He smiled and walked back into the dressing room and changing back in to the clothes he was once in.

-

"Ok hyung, im gonna go pay for the clothes" The Younger said taking the other clothes out of yoongis hand.

"Oh its ok, i can pay for them..."

"No no, i insist because i decided to bring you here!"

and like that, hoseok went to go line up with everybody else who was waiting to pay for there clothes.

Yoongi stood by the racks thinking.

Thinking about the marks that were on Hoseoks body. It kind of worried him. What if something bad was happening to him...?

Well lets just say, Yoongi's curiosity was getting the best of him.

He was going to make it his mission to know what was going on with the Younger.

He wants to make sure he's alright...

"Here." The younger said passing a bag to Yoongi.

"Huh?!"

"I said here's your clothes!" Hoseok said with a smile plastered on his face. Also snaping Yoongi's mind back into reality.

"Oh! Thank you!"

"No problem. By the way your gonna need them..."

The elder looksd at the younger male with a puzzled expression.

"What do you mean?" The blonde said.

"Im taking you to a party."

___________________
a/n

Omigooddnesss....
1k READS
Thats more than i thought i would ever have.

thank you to whoever actually like this book:)))
Ill actually try to continue this book.
Because  other times they've flopped so, im trying.

Word Count: 944