12: "I Told You Not To Look"

The terror that was once in the blondes eyes has returned.

"a-a, a what?"

"A party that my friends are throwing!! You remember jin right?"

Yoongi sighed letting his head fall backwards in slight annoyance.

"Oh, how could i forget... When is it, anyway?"

"uuuh, in 10 minutes" Yoongis head shot back up and turned to hoseok.

"WHAT!"

"Yeah so cmon lets go find a bathroom to change in..."

You see, how will Yoongi go to a party with a bunch of people he obviously doesn't know, when he cant even leave his own house.

That is atleast before Hoseok came into the picture.

They took a curve and turned around a corner to were a bathroom would be, but it was just a single person bathroom.

"uuh, you can go first, if you want Hoseok." The blonde said.

"Umm were kinda in a rush, lets just both go in." The  Younger saud grabbing the elders arm pulling him in to the rest room. Yoongi was hesitating into the youngers choice.

The black haired male locked the door so no one from the outside would come in.

"Ok Yoongi, you turn around that way and i face this way, back to back. Ok?"

Yoongi nodded, grabbing his bag and turning around.

He began to remove his shirt and put on the new one. He kept sneeking a couple of glances of Hoseok. Wondering about those marks that were on him earlier. He thought that this would be the perfect time to ask him about it, but he decided not to.

He was still looking at the male that was turned around behind him. Hoseok wanted to make sure the elder wasn't looking so he also turn a little.

"YOONGI!"

The Younger yelled, startling the blonde a bit, as he turned back around.

"Sorry! I didnt mean to-"

"I told you not to look!" Hoseok said quickly put his clothes on.

"I know im sorry!"

Hoseok sighed picking up his bag and putting his other clothes in it and walking out.

"Dont take long."

Yoongi cursed at himself mentally. He didnt mean to upset Hoseok. He didnt what he was thinking honestly. He groaned, leaning his head on the wall and banging it lightly.

"shit." Yoongi said under his breath.

And as for Hoseok he was waiting for Yoongi on the otherside of the wall in between them. He ran his hands through his hair as he had hoped the one thing that he didnt want Yoongi to know about, was something he was about to figure out.

What if he started asking questions? Holy shit that scared Hoseok. He didnt want to have to worry Yoongi. He also didnt want to tell him about the cuts on his arms either...

"What am i going to do now" Hoseok said crouching down.

Till he heard the door the door open and a blank Min Yoongi exiting.

"We can go now Hoseok." He kept on walking till he reached the exit, Hoseok following behind him.

They got into hoseoks car, driving off to Jin's.

-

They arrive at Jin's home, to see a fairly big house.
"I didnt know jin hyung was rich..." The shorter male thought. He snaps out of his thoughts when he see's hoseok weekly calling for him.

"Are you comin in or not." The Younger said, opening the door from where loud music and people cheering were. He opened the door for him, and as he hesitated a but he found his way inside.

He was going to follow Hoseok around but once he entered, the male was out of sight.

"Im screwed..."

_______________
a/n
i dont really like how this chapter turned out:/